CTVikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

Looking for Fans in CT to hang out and Watch The Vikes spank the Puckers

Hi all Just wanted everyone in The area know that there will be a few of us CT Vikings fans Watching the game at Gilos in East Hartford. I have told all of them to come on in and Join this community and hopefully they will. Anyway it would be nice to meet any of you. Actually it would be great to meet all of you. Anyway just figure I would get posting and let you all know that just because I am stuck here in a Pats Giant and Jet area we still have a great time watching the Greatest Football Team in the League. Hope to see some of you there. Maybe some day I will be able to get out to Minnie and party like a rock star with all the tailgateors out there.
    By the way if you do come I'll be the one with the Black Greenway jersey and some kind of vikings hat on. I will by the first three rounds. Maybe four or five.

Also If anyone can give me a name or web address of Anyone that does whole packages like flight hotel and tickets it would be greatly appreciated

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Looking for Fans in CT to hang out and Watch The Vikes spank the Puckers

Isn't that TNT's job? I am not sure and others will probably clear that up... anyways welcome to the site and looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Thanks I will try to post only when I am sure of what I say is Fact. I hope someone here does do that it would make it so much better.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

NordicNed and Kevink live there. Ask them.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    NordicNed and Kevink live there. Ask them.
    Just don't let Ned get near any Puker fans...at least with his cane in his hands.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

KevinK is offline Starter

Hey Man, Ned and I went to the first game at Gilo's last year and there were like 20 Viking fans there to watch the game against Atlanta.
    I'm really not sure if I can make it on a Monday night but I will email you if I can make it. I live in Rocky Hill so its right near where I live...... KevinK

"KevinK" wrote:
    Hey Man, Ned and I went to the first game at Gilo's last year and there were like 20 Viking fans there to watch the game against Atlanta.
    I'm really not sure if I can make it on a Monday night but I will email you if I can make it. I live in Rocky Hill so its right near where I live...... KevinK
    I was there thats usually my spot to hang. Hopefully will bump into you this year. Thats ok about ned having a cane I do to. We can double cane whip em

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"CTVikingfan" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    I was there thats usually my spot to hang. Hopefully will bump into you this year. Thats ok about ned having a cane I do to. We can double cane whip em
    LMFAO! I would pay to see that.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

You have my info CT.........I'll talk to Kevin.

If you have a buddy or two to join here, thats fine also....We can hang at my house....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Welcome CT to the best site for fans nation wide. This is a great site to get just abouteverything Vikings and more. SKOL
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!