Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: LOOKIN FOR PURPLE MOUNTAINS IN DENVER, HELP?

Boy you folks are tough on the new guy! I know all caps looks like i'm yelling, SORRY. Yess buy the tiim I nowtisisd mi spelin airor I culdnt figr oot howe too ficks itt. Purple mountains are well built women in tight purple vike top. So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    Your North American guide to vikings bars

http//vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html

If you have DTV, you can get sunday ticket. That trumps the sports bars, in my opinion.
    Wow. They have a whopping 3 bars in Canada. Maybe I'll fly out to BC on Sunday to watch the game. :lol:
    I bet there's a few unmentioned places in SW Ontario and Manitoba.

For the record, I love Canada.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

"PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER" wrote:
    Boy you folks are tough on the new guy! I know all caps looks like i'm yelling, SORRY. Yess buy the tiim I nowtisisd mi spelin airor I culdnt figr oot howe too ficks itt. Purple mountains are well built women in tight purple vike top. So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.
    ROFL, I dont know if im drunk or just not understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikes!!!!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    ROFL, I dont know if im drunk or just not understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikes!!!!!
    :lol: i'm with yah on that PV. i'm sober and only understood that "Purple Mountains" are chicks that are well-built in purple viking tops, other than that i have no clue

Thanks Josdin

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.
    It's on it's way. It will be carefully delivered by two gentelmen whom you can call "the freak" and "SOD." My apologies if the shipment is a little light. :wink:

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Webby, webby .... Please enable spellchecker !!!!! Or my head will: :violent2:

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Webby, webby .... Please enable spellchecker !!!!! Or my head will: :violent2:
    it took me a little bit but i decoded everything he said, still didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. not trying to mean or anything purplepeopleindenver.

Thanks Josdin

Philvik and Mnvik: what you want to do is start at the top and try to read the posts without losing your concentration and follow along down the page untill one day.....COMPREHENTION! Practice is my advice.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Let's get ready to rumble! :boxing:

Philvik and Mnvik: what you want to do is start at the top and try to read the posts without losing your concentration and follow along down the page untill one day.....COMPREHENTION! Practice is my advice.
    hey man, i'm not trying to pick a fight. i understood your first post that was in all caps, didn't have a problem with that one. i couldn't understand your 2nd one i'm sorry if i missed something, but i'm definately not trying to pick a fight with anybody.

Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast