Rage4Order is offline Rookie

Long time visitor.

Not new to site, been visiting here and use to have an account on here but don't remember any of it.
    Been a Viking fan for as long as I can remember, I am 47 so about 40 years. Been through lots of
    heartbreak, when it comes to the Vikes. Look forward to this upcoming season, im about as geeked for
    the season to start as I have ever been. Go Vikes..

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4Order View Post
    Not new to site, been visiting here and use to have an account on here but don't remember any of it.
    Been a Viking fan for as long as I can remember, I am 47 so about 40 years. Been through lots of
    heartbreak, when it comes to the Vikes. Look forward to this upcoming season, im about as geeked for
    the season to start as I have ever been. Go Vikes..
    Welcome back. I've been a Vikings fan since the franchise began, which means I'm an old fart !
    So I've also suffered a great deal of heartbreak. At least I experienced the early years when the Vikings were frequently competitive. And though there have been a few competitive years since, it seems the Walker trade killed the franchise.
    So I patiently wait for things to turn around, but do so with tempered hope and a fair amount of skepticism.
    I still love the Vikings !
    SKOL VIKINGS !