Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kake1972 is offline Waterboy

Re: lonely vikes fan in green bay

This site is like finding a great bra: it's good-looking, comfortable to be in, and totally supportive! Still need to find more Green Bay purple people though!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard kake1972, when the foul packer wind of neighbors gets blowin too much, just come inside and get online and do some posting with your Purple community.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the boards!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I was listening to KFAN(sities station sports) and a pack fan started runnin his mouth about how the pack was going to run the table int he play offs and SB! I then heard the guy say you dont think we remember your guy trying to take out the best rb in football, the 34-0 spanking, well the league investigating the fact of payoffs for taking out peterson.....well as hot as we are, coming into lambeau with a running game we have, jackson lookin good as he is, rice coming on strong, Defense holding both ways.....and the only person on Sp T that we have trouble with is in Chicago. I think we can take the pack out when we play them in GB!

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/vikespeegb.heypackfu.jpg[/img]
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

"purplepowered" wrote:
    I was listening to KFAN(sities station sports) and a pack fan started runnin his mouth about how the pack was going to run the table int he play offs and SB! I then heard the guy say you dont think we remember your guy trying to take out the best rb in football, the 34-0 spanking, well the league investigating the fact of payoffs for taking out peterson.....well as hot as we are, coming into lambeau with a running game we have, jackson lookin good as he is, rice coming on strong, Defense holding both ways.....and the only person on Sp T that we have trouble with is in Chicago. I think we can take the pack out when we play them in GB!
    puecker fans talk that same crap every year. it usually ends around week 8. this year it is carrying on a little longer. i hope they get their a$$e$ handed to them early.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You live by Lamblow?
    Man, it must smell like ass over there.

Welcome brother!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

I have heard there is a little gathering at the Wooden Nickel in Appleton, where I live, but I've never checked it out before.
    I get the Sunday Ticket so I make sure I don't miss a game.
    By the way, most of the people around here are classless.
    What do you expect though?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12