Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: a lil shoutout from canada :)

Welcome to the site! Glad to see we have fans in Canada... now I just hope we don't start playing games there...

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I had thought the bills had plans already to play 5 games in Toronto in the next 3 years?

lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter

"SKOL" wrote:
    Welcome lil_miss_sixty !!
    Was the purple hair a gift to your vikes lovin' b/f, or was it a fashion statement?
    I think the members here are pretty sincere, especially when it comes to selling something.
    thanks skol ya, the hair started as a fashion statement and it has stayed ever since, goin strong for the past 7 yrs, but its cool that it applies to the vikings now

some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    hey guys, ive been posting without introducing myself properly, well im logged in from good ol montreal, canada, 23 yrs old, lived here my whole life, the weather is pretty bad right about now, cant wait for summer to come along i initially came here lookin for
    info on games n stuff and u guys have been so great! u helped me more than u know and everyones been so nice to me, so many friendly ppl here ive never been to minnesota or to a football game for that matter and cant wait for it! maybe i will c sum of u guys there one day at a tailgate party as i've heard so much good things about them, ya cant miss me, i have purple hair
    Parlez vous Francais?

Voulez vous couche avec moi, c'est soir?
    LOL
    lol, non merci! so ur cajun eh, ive heard all about u, lol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    hey guys, ive been posting without introducing myself properly, well im logged in from good ol montreal, canada, 23 yrs old, lived here my whole life, the weather is pretty bad right about now, cant wait for summer to come along i initially came here lookin for
    info on games n stuff and u guys have been so great! u helped me more than u know and everyones been so nice to me, so many friendly ppl here ive never been to minnesota or to a football game for that matter and cant wait for it! maybe i will c sum of u guys there one day at a tailgate party as i've heard so much good things about them, ya cant miss me, i have purple hair
    Parlez vous Francais?

LOL
    Everything?
    8)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

davike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    Parlez vous Francais?

LOL
    Omg Cajun, at least give her a chance to settle in before you start hitting on her! Your going to chase her away

.... and keep in mind your not the only French person on this site

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    Parlez vous Francais?

LOL
    Translation: SHOT DOWN!!!

;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

"davike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    Parlez vous Francais?

LOL
    Translation: SHOT DOWN!!!

;D
    She was answering the FIRST question...she PM'ed me about the second.
    8)

"davike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    Parlez vous Francais?

LOL
    Omg Cajun, at least give her a chance to settle in before you start hitting on her! Your going to chase her away

.... and keep in mind your not the only French person on this site
    Yeah, but you have a little pecker...and she isn't interested in that.
    :P

LOL, no cajun, i dont think wanna know all the details
    :-\, n no pm's have been exchanged between us, i repeat, none whatsoever, lol, funny guy

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast