Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: a lil shoutout from canada :)

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    thanks guys! cant wait to meet u guys one day hopefully. hmmm, pervs, eh? lol, ya, i shall keep my pics to myself in that case
    Actually, it's said that if you post a picture in your Vikings gear, you will get much better deals on tickets..this helps assure that your not a closet Giant's fan looking to rain on our parade.

Are you planning on occupying one of the two seats your buying?
    Or are both going as a gift?

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    r u guys all from mn? do u guys always go to all the games?
    Many of us our from Minnesota, but probably not the majority.
    There are A LOT of us who attend all or most home games.

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    r u guys all from mn? do u guys always go to all the games?
    nope im from pennsylvania
    and i wish i could go to the games in minny and tailgate, kinda brings a tear to my eye when i see the tailgate thread lol

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

lil_miss_sixty is offline Starter

lol, not a giants closet fan at all, but i c where ur coming from, yup, one of the tickets is for me, the other one if for my b/f as a birthday gift, he has a collection of vikings items that i keep addin to, this would b the knockout, im always lookin for new cool items to get, the monopoly vikings edition is on its way, n im thinkin bout the scoreboard clock, it looks pretty sweet, it sucks tho, cuz the stores around here dont carry many vikings items so i have to get everythin off ebay, have u guys ever bought anythin off anyone from here? has everyone been trustworthy from what u know?

some things need to fall out of place for other things to fall into place.

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    lol, not a giants closet fan at all, but i c where ur coming from, yup, one of the tickets is for me, the other one if for my b/f as a birthday gift, he has a collection of vikings items that i keep addin to, this would b the knockout, im always lookin for new cool items to get, the monopoly vikings edition is on its way, n im thinkin bout the scoreboard clock, it looks pretty sweet, it sucks tho, cuz the stores around here dont carry many vikings items so i have to get everythin off ebay, have u guys ever bought anythin off anyone from here? has everyone been trustworthy from what u know?
    You and your b/f should definitely stop by the tailgate event if you come out.
    I promise it will make your experience that much better.

As for ebay...Singer is your guy...although I'm sure there are many others.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    If you buy from the fan shop link to the left, you will not have any problems.
    Definitely more trustworthy that eBay, although my general experience with eBay has been pretty positive too.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to PP.O.

We have a very loyal contigent from Canada; very loyal fans!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome lil_miss_sixty !!
    Was the purple hair a gift to your vikes lovin' b/f, or was it a fashion statement?
    I think the members here are pretty sincere, especially when it comes to selling something.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"lil_miss_sixty" wrote:
    hey guys, ive been posting without introducing myself properly, well im logged in from good ol montreal, canada, 23 yrs old, lived here my whole life, the weather is pretty bad right about now, cant wait for summer to come along i initially came here lookin for
    info on games n stuff and u guys have been so great! u helped me more than u know and everyones been so nice to me, so many friendly ppl here ive never been to minnesota or to a football game for that matter and cant wait for it! maybe i will c sum of u guys there one day at a tailgate party as i've heard so much good things about them, ya cant miss me, i have purple hair
    Parlez vous Francais?

Voulez vous couche avec moi, c'est soir?
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast