Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K-ROB baby

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

Re: K-ROB baby

He is a beast, and him and Nate our my favorites.
    I Hope they resign Nate, i just dont think he's been giving a chance to get some balls thrown to him, I mean he's got hands and to me he could be the next Torry Holt. and I would love to see out future WD's be Troy, Nate, and K-Rob

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah he is my favorite too.. Him and Sharper.. K-rob more though.. I knew bringing him in for a second chance was the right thing to do

Vikes man i ordered me a K-Rob Jersey last week, I've been to like 3 games (all home games) and against the Lions i made him some Signs, and he was loving it, I had front row tickets and him and Nate (also made a sign for him, gave me autographs after the game and were talking to me, i had the greatest time of my life, K-Rob is a Bonafide PiMP, and Nate is the most Classiest Guy i've met, Nat Sign my jersey but i gotta get my new Krob Jersey signed but the one and only K_ROBB. Holla back, and yeah KMK's are pimps too.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

V4L

Heck yah dude.. If ya go to another game u should get a K-rob auto for me.. I really wanted him when he was with Seattle and followed him.. I love how he is a Vike now..

U listen to kottonmouth dude?

Yeah love the Kotton.

But yeah Im going to the Rams game, and the Steelers game.

Making signs for all of them. Im pretty sure he'll remember me because he always points me out in the stands. I dont always get those front row tickets but he always see's me during warmups when you can go to the front row.

V4L

Awesome you should try and get an auto for me man.. I'll hook ya up with an autograph from the Kings.. We can do a lil trading haha.. I have like 5 autographed things from the kings..

What kinda signs did ya make dude? And if ya talk to him again tell him u know alot of people who are very glad he is hear and glad he is doing well

ya i they came to my town and i got my shirt graphed, but i probably could hook u up with a football for free, or like i send it in the mall, you send me whatever i paid for the ball, becuz im kinda low on cash ( Im in college and i em drivign 850 miles and paying for gas that is a bitch, and all other shit, im broke mang. But its worth every penny to be at those games.

V4L

Yah it could even be on a peice of paper man.. As long as I get a K-rob auto! U can get a cheap football for like 3-5 bucks and I would send the cash and pay for postage too.. That would be greatly appreciated man!

Yeah i'll do something sweet, aight.

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

hola como estas!!! good to see young new members!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast