Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

"pixie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

BTW, did they tell you about the mandatory BIKINI pic posting that is required of all female Vikings fans that join PP.O?
    As soon as I see the thread of all you guys in speedos I will make sure to post a pic. :P
    LOL...good comeback!
    MY picture in a bikini should be somewhere in here...albeit a Photoshopped one!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pixie is offline Training Camp

Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "pixie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

BTW, did they tell you about the mandatory BIKINI pic posting that is required of all female Vikings fans that join PP.O?
    As soon as I see the thread of all you guys in speedos I will make sure to post a pic. :P
    LOL...good comeback!
    MY picture in a bikini should be somewhere in here...albeit a Photoshopped one!
    LOL
    Thank you, I do try at times.

Frostbite is offline Coach

Re: I've decided to stop lurking...

[]
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Glad you have decided to stop lurking!

Skol!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

welcome and post often we would love to hear from you for sure
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

"pixie" wrote:
    and create an account.
    A big "Hi" from NC.
    I grew up in MN and have been a Viking's fan as long as I can remember.
    I have been lurking around this site for a long time and decided it was time to bite the bullet and start participating.
    I have really enjoyed reading the intelligent discourse provided by the PPO folks and hope to be able to contribute at some point.

Although being a Viking's fan is hard, it's good to know how many others are out there!
    bring it on I lurked a bit also and found out....dont lurk cause you are missing out on a great time and proud fans that can give you great memories forever. These fans are awesome and more welcoming than you can imagine. Post often and your opinion matters unless ur a Pack fan just kidding!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Yeah I like the bikini pic mandatory! that has to be there. SKOl and welcome! This is truely yhe best site inthe entire world for Viking fans everywhere. The most weloming, can help with almost anything u need. Its great.
    I was talking to them one week and two weeks later at a game tailgating with them. just great people. AWESOME

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234