Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    Welcome aboard pixie to the best fan site around.
    Stick around and post often.
    btw, you said you're from Minny, but where do you live now?

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  2. #12
    pixie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    37

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "singersp" wrote:
    I've decided to stop trolling...

    Welcome to the site, Pixie!

    But I believe you mean you decided to stop lurking. Trolling is a bad choice of a word on a forum............

    1. trolling

    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.


    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling


    Ah yes, lurking... thank you!

  3. #13
    pixie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    37

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "SKOL" wrote:
    Welcome aboard pixie to the best fan site around.
    Stick around and post often.
    btw, you said you're from Minny, but where do you live now?
    I live in NC.
    We actually have Viking's fans here and a fan club where I am, so at least there are people to celebrate and/or commiserate with here.

  4. #14
    pixie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    37

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    Thank you all for the warm welcome!

  5. #15
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "pixie" wrote:
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    Fuck you!
    8)


    Oops....I mean welcome to the site!
    Look forward to your contributions.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #16
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "pixie" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    Welcome aboard pixie to the best fan site around.
    Stick around and post often.
    btw, you said you're from Minny, but where do you live now?
    I live in NC.
    We actually have Viking's fans here and a fan club where I am, so at least there are people to celebrate and/or commiserate with here.
    We have quite a few PP.O members in the area.
    I'm sure they'll chime in once they read this thread.
    I've never heard any of them talk about a fan club in NC.
    You probably have some new members coming your way.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "pixie" wrote:
    and create an account.
    A big "Hi" from NC.
    I grew up in MN and have been a Viking's fan as long as I can remember.
    I have been trolling this site for a long time and decided it was time to bite the bullet and start participating.
    I have really enjoyed reading the intelligent discourse provided by the PPO folks and hope to be able to contribute at some point.

    Although being a Viking's fan is hard, it's good to know how many others are out there!
    Welcome aboard!
    What part of NC are you (and this Vikings fan club of yours) located in?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    Is that you all listed on this link? Greensboro?

    http://vikingscolumbus.com/links.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    pixie is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    37

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Is that you all listed on this link? Greensboro?

    http://vikingscolumbus.com/links.html
    Yes, that would be us.

  10. #20
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I've decided to stop trolling...

    "pixie" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I've decided to stop trolling...

    Welcome to the site, Pixie!

    But I believe you mean you decided to stop lurking. Trolling is a bad choice of a word on a forum............

    1. trolling

    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.


    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling


    Ah yes, lurking... thank you!
    BTW, if you want to take Singer's suggestion and edit the title, you can do so by going to your original post at the top of this thread and editing the title...it will fix it on the "From the Huddle" listing, etc.

    Also, I've been to your lovely city once before....much nicer than anyone would think...superb, actually.
    Great restaurants (two that I recall were a Cajun place called Mudbugs and an Italian place whose name had rooster [or the Italian word for it) in the name).
    Plus, there was a Krispy Kreme shop right down from where we stayed...you can't beat that!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Been lurking a bit.
    By purplejokr in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:39 AM
  2. Police find man with 16-inch knife lurking at daycare center
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
  3. I've been lurking...
    By purplepridegirl in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 06:08 PM
  4. I've decided!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:59 PM
  5. Hey, finally decided to join
    By C-PepNSalt in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •