Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    purplepridegirl is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22

    I've been lurking...

    I've been lurking, so I thought I would introduce myself.

    I live in NC, but have been a Viking's fan all my life since I grew up in MN and didn't know any better!
    ;D

    Seriously, the Vikings are very much like an addiction as so many users have noted here, so I thought I would finally give up and admit my problem by actually making myself known.

    Just as a note, it was one hell of a game against the Bears today.
    All I can say is that we didn't give up and to me that means more than almost anything else.


    Cheers

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: I've been lurking...

    welcome to the site

    SKOL!!

  3. #3
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: I've been lurking...

    Welcome, glad you joined.
    You are amongst friends!

  4. #4
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: I've been lurking...

    welcome to the greatest site on the net! Where in NC are you?

  5. #5
    purplepridegirl is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22

    Re: I've been lurking...

    Thank you all very much!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    welcome to the greatest site on the net! Where in NC are you?
    I'm in Greensboro, we are lucky to have a fanclub here so at least I know I am not alone!

  6. #6
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: I've been lurking...

    Welcome to the site! Glad to have you aboard....and I'm sure the other PP.O ladies will be glad to have more female blood around as well.

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: I've been lurking...

    "purplepridegirl" wrote:
    Thank you all very much!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    welcome to the greatest site on the net! Where in NC are you?
    I'm in Greensboro, we are lucky to have a fanclub here so at least I know I am not alone!
    Ignore the guy on here called Cajunvike
    ;D

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I've been lurking...

    "WVV" wrote:
    "purplepridegirl" wrote:
    Thank you all very much!

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    welcome to the greatest site on the net! Where in NC are you?
    I'm in Greensboro, we are lucky to have a fanclub here so at least I know I am not alone!
    Ignore the guy on here called Cajunvike
    ;D
    WHATEVER, numbnuts!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I've been lurking...

    "purplepridegirl" wrote:
    I've been lurking, so I thought I would introduce myself.

    I live in NC, but have been a Viking's fan all my life since I grew up in MN and didn't know any better!

    ;D

    Seriously, the Vikings are very much like an addiction as so many users have noted here, so I thought I would finally give up and admit my problem by actually making myself known.

    Just as a note, it was one hell of a game against the Bears today.
    All I can say is that we didn't give up and to me that means more than almost anything else.


    Cheers
    Welcome aboard...I have actually been to your neck of the woods and Greensboro is actually a great place to visit...great restaurants as well...if Mudbugs is still around, they have great Cajun food for a restaurant outside of Louisiana...also there is an awesome Italian restaurant...I forget the exact name but it is something rooster in Italian.

    Enjoy your time here...and ignore the guy called WVV!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: I've been lurking...

    Welcome to the Home of the Purple Faithful!
    As Webby said, you are amongst friends.
    And Cajun isn't SO bad...
    for an attorney!
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Been lurking a bit.
    By purplejokr in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:39 AM
  2. I've decided to stop lurking...
    By pixie in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:37 AM
  3. Police find man with 16-inch knife lurking at daycare center
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 11:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •