"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=34307.0
    i just read that entire thread
    wow
    i am very saddened that i was not here for that :'(
    yah, you woulda liked that pooh.
    everybody getting all fired up.
    i'm the reggie jackson of purplepride, the straw, or as some of the posters called me, the tool.
    DCboard, you read that entire thread?! Wow
    ;D

I can't remember what exactly it was all about, but I remember arguing with you Ragz about something, but then it somehow got on other topics, and I was just looking for trouble at that point. I wouldn't even agree with some of the posts I made in that thread at this point. I didn't know some of the things about that site. And I was a little pissed off and not exactly completely sober....

Anyhow, good to have you back Ragz! Maybe you will get a better special title this time around

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

Re: it's me

"davike" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

wow
    i'm the reggie jackson of purplepride, the straw, or as some of the posters called me, the tool.
    ;D

I can't remember what exactly it was all about, but I remember arguing with you Ragz about something, but then it somehow got on other topics, and I was just looking for trouble at that point. I wouldn't even agree with some of the posts I made in that thread at this point. I didn't know some of the things about that site. And I was a little pissed off and not exactly completely sober....

Anyhow, good to have you back Ragz! Maybe you will get a better special title this time around
    lol yes, i was pretty wasted and bored, and i saw the link and i was like sure, it looked interesting, and it was very very interesting

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

davike is offline Team Alumni

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

wow
    ;D

lol yes, i was pretty wasted and bored, and i saw the link and i was like sure, it looked interesting, and it was very very interesting
    I just read the beginning of the conversation and I think Ragz is a very intriguing guy....

ragz is offline GM

"davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=42694.msg728987#msg728987 date=1204067094]
    bigbadragz???

wow
    ;D

I just read the beginning of the conversation and I think Ragz is a very intriguing guy....
    [/quote]
    it's cool, i know it probably doesn't seem like it but i dont offend easily.
    i mean i love discussions and if they get heated it makes it even more fun, but very rarely do i hold a grudge or make anything more out of it then just bullshitting on the computer.
    i love this shit, that's why i had to find a way back in cuz it helps me kill time at work.
    plus, where else do i get to vent this much about the vikings and people actually listen?
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

davike is offline Team Alumni

"ragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=42694.msg739702#msg739702 date=1205467300]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=42694.msg728987#msg728987 date=1204067094]
    bigbadragz???

wow
    ;D

[/quote]
    i mean i love discussions and if they get heated it makes it even more fun, but very rarely do i hold a grudge or make anything more out of it then just bullshitting on the computer.
    i love this pooh, that's why i had to find a way back in cuz it helps me kill time at work.
    plus, where else do i get to vent this much about the vikings and people actually listen?
    [/quote]

Yeah thats what you think
    :P

ragz is offline GM

"davike" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=42694.msg739720#msg739720 date=1205470462]
    [quote author=dcboardr41 link=topic=42694.msg739702#msg739702 date=1205467300]
    bigbadragz???

wow
    ;D

[/quote]
    i love this pooh, that's why i had to find a way back in cuz it helps me kill time at work.
    [/quote]

Yeah thats what you think
    :P
    [/quote]
    ha ha, i set myself up for that one
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345