Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: it's me

ragz is offline GM

it's me

what up clowns.
    some of you might remember me as somebody else.
    i got booted cuz i listed my age as 12 to mess with some of the other posters, to make them think they were getting schooled by a kid.
    but then i got booted off the site for it so i guess the joke was on me.
    but i'm 29 from west palm, i'm a capricorn and like long walks from pub to pub spreading my useless knowledge i gain from purplepride.org.
    this is some of the best time of the year on this site with all the speculation on free agency and the draft so i look forward to bullshitting with everyone.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: it's me

LMAO!
    Welcome back.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ragz is offline GM

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO!
    Welcome back.
    thanx, good to be back.
    lets go vikes.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome back to the posting ranks

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"ragz" wrote:
    what up clowns.
    i got booted cuz i listed my age as 12 to mess with some of the other posters, to make them think they were getting schooled by a kid.
    but i'm 29 from west palm, i'm a capricorn and like long walks from pub to pub spreading my useless knowledge i gain from purplepride.org.
    this is some of the best time of the year on this site with all the speculation on free agency and the draft so i look forward to bullshitting with everyone.
    You're full of crap! Where you been? Welcome back. We missed you. Well a little anyway.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ragz" wrote:
    what up clowns.
    LOL - how long before you get banned again!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

bigbadragz???

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=34307.0

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

Maybe hes going to try to be less big and bad now?

ragz is offline GM

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

that must be a joke right?

you wouldn't believe the loops i've had to jump through to get back to you cynical, patronizing trick daddies.
    i can only use purplepride on certain computers or under certain accounts cuz my old name is locked in forever on most of my other stuff and it wouldnt let me re-register.
    i'm not that computer literate so i felt like i was a computer hacker trying to break into some heavily secure area.
    but i'm back so let the beatings begin.

i must have missed a fair share of childress bashing after the 2nd packer loss which i woulda loved cuz i was livid.
    and then of course love for him, and i'm sure the same went for tavaris.
    so in case anyone has forgotten let me reitterate.
    i do believe tavaris can be the future.
    i'm not completely sold but i have liked what i've seen when they open it up a bit more.
    if they wanna improve the qb situation, improve the backups so we dont go 0-4 when our starter goes down.

and i'm still not sold on childress.
    i think he made improvements but to me some of the moves he made took too long for him to figure out.
    he was still playing qb shuffle until we went to 3-6 and most thought our season was over.

he was still relying too much on the running game at the end of the season when teams were gearing up to just stop that.
    just think, the greenbay game we were down 23-0 i think at half and we attempted 6 passes. then we turn it around and start winning games.

but reverted back in week 16 down 20-0 at half, even more late in the 3rd quarter and still very conservative and waited too long to open it up.

then finally week 17 in the 4th quarter with 8 minutes left and down by 16 we just let it fly.
    if he wants to keep teams off balance we have to keep them guessing and create mismatches in anyway we can instead of this attitude that our 8 blockers are gonna block your 9 blockers.
    okay, getting lenghty, i'm out.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ragz" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    bigbadragz???

that must be a joke right?

you wouldn't believe the loops i've had to jump through to get back to you cynical, patronizing trick daddies.
    i can only use purplepride on certain computers or under certain accounts cuz my old name is locked in forever on most of my other stuff and it wouldnt let me re-register.
    i'm not that computer literate so i felt like i was a computer hacker trying to break into some heavily secure area.
    but i'm back so let the beatings begin.

i must have missed a fair share of childress bashing after the 2nd packer loss which i woulda loved cuz i was livid.
    and then of course love for him, and i'm sure the same went for tavaris.
    so in case anyone has forgotten let me reitterate.
    i do believe tavaris can be the future.
    i'm not completely sold but i have liked what i've seen when they open it up a bit more.
    if they wanna improve the qb situation, improve the backups so we dont go 0-4 when our starter goes down.

and i'm still not sold on childress.
    i think he made improvements but to me some of the moves he made took too long for him to figure out.
    he was still playing qb shuffle until we went to 3-6 and most thought our season was over.

he was still relying too much on the running game at the end of the season when teams were gearing up to just stop that.
    just think, the greenbay game we were down 23-0 i think at half and we attempted 6 passes. then we turn it around and start winning games.

but reverted back in week 16 down 20-0 at half, even more late in the 3rd quarter and still very conservative and waited too long to open it up.

then finally week 17 in the 4th quarter with 8 minutes left and down by 16 we just let it fly.
    if he wants to keep teams off balance we have to keep them guessing and create mismatches in anyway we can instead of this attitude that our 8 blockers are gonna block your 9 blockers.
    okay, getting lenghty, i'm out.
    So what you're saying is that you are surpassing an IP-ban without having discussed getting back with Webby or the Mods?

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast