Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS

  1. #1
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    INTRODUCTIONS

    Hey boys and girls... we ask all the new people to introduce themselves it might only be fair that they be introduced to us as well. Granted they will all learn about us anyways, but this way we don't have to go through ages and locations and such anymore...

    Name-triedandtruevikesfan aka TNT
    Title- Resident Babe
    Location- Minnesota
    Age- 23
    Team- ummm... the pa... can't even joke about it... OBVIOUSLY I love my purple
    Player- Moe and Daunte
    Profession-moderator errr... ok I work for orbitz.com but I generally am on here during work hours trying to keep everyone in line :wink:
    Other Fav Teams- Wolves and the Twins (yeah I'm a homer)

    if anyone can think of anything I'm missing let me know!!

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: INTRODUCTIONS

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Hey boys and girls... we ask all the new people to introduce themselves it might only be fair that they be introduced to us as well. Granted they will all learn about us anyways, but this way we don't have to go through ages and locations and such anymore...

    Name-triedandtruevikesfan aka TNT
    Title- Resident Babe
    Location- Minnesota
    Age- 23
    Team- ummm... the pa... can't even joke about it... OBVIOUSLY I love my purple
    Player- Moe and Daunte
    Profession-moderator errr... ok I work for orbitz.com but I generally am on here during work hours trying to keep everyone in line :wink:
    Other Fav Teams- Wolves and the Twins (yeah I'm a homer)

    if anyone can think of anything I'm missing let me know!!
    The nude pics...tastefully done, of course. :wink: j/k
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    INTRODUCTIONS

    All right!
    Stop whatcha doin'
    'cause I'm about to ruin
    the image and the style that ya used to.
    I look funny,
    but yo I'm makin' money, see
    so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
    Now gather round
    I'm the new fool in town
    and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
    I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
    so just let me introduce myself
    My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
    .
    Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
    And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee.
    I'm steppin' tall, y'all,
    and just like Humpty Dumpty
    you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me.
    I like to rhyme,
    I like my beats funky,
    I'm spunky. I like my oatmeal lumpy.
    I'm sick wit dis, straight gangsta mack
    but sometimes I get ridiculous
    I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice
    hey yo fat girl, c'mere--are ya ticklish?
    Yeah, I called ya fat.
    Look at me, I'm skinny
    It never stopped me from gettin' busy
    I'm a freak
    I like the girls with the boom
    I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom
    I'm crazy.
    Allow me to amaze thee.
    They say I'm ugly but it just don't faze me.
    I'm still gettin' in the girls' pants
    and I even got my own dance
    {Chorus:}
    The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
    Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
    Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
    Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
    Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
    Verse Two:
    People say "Yo, Humpty, you're really funny lookin'"
    that's all right 'cause I get things cookin'
    Ya stare, ya glare, ya constantly try to compare me
    but ya can't get near me
    I give 'em more, see, and on the floor, B,
    all the girls they adore me
    Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere
    'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.
    My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed
    Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid
    I get laid by the ladies, ya know I'm in charge,
    both how I'm livin' and my nose is large
    I get stoopid, I shoot an arrow like Cupid,
    I use a word that don't mean nothin', like looptid
    I sang on Doowhutchalike, and if ya missed it,
    I'm the one who said just grab 'em in the biscuits
    Also told ya that I like to bite
    Well, yeah, I guess it's obvious, I also like to write.
    All ya had to do was give Humpty a chance
    and now I'm gonna do my dance.
    {Chorus}
    Breakdown:
    Oh, yeah, that's the break, y'all
    Let me hear a little bit of that bass groove right here
    Oh, yeah!
    Now that I told ya a little bit about myself
    let me tell ya a little bit about this dance
    It's real easy to do--check it out
    Verse Three:
    First I limp to the side like my leg was broken
    Shakin' and twitchin' kinda like I was smokin'
    Crazy wack funky
    People say ya look like M.C. Hammer on crack, Humpty
    That's all right 'cause my body's in motion
    It's supposed to look like a fit or a convulsion
    Anyone can play this game
    This is my dance, y'all, Humpty Hump's my name
    No two people will do it the same
    Ya got it down when ya appear to be in pain
    Humpin', funkin', jumpin',
    jig around, shakin' ya rump,
    and when the dude a chump pump points a finger like a stump
    tell him step off, I'm doin' the Hump.
    {Chorus}
    Black people, do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
    White people, do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
    Puerto Ricans, do the Humpty Hump, just keep on doin' the hump
    Samoans, do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump
    Let's get stoopid!
    {Chorus}
    Oh, yeah, come on and break it down
    Outro:
    Once again, the Underground is in the house
    I'd like to send a shout out to the whole world,
    keep on doin' the Humpty Dance,
    and to the ladies,
    peace and humptiness forever
    {Music and fade}


    Artist: Digital Underground w/Humpty Hump (Shock G)
    Album: Sex Packets
    Title: The Humpty Dance
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    INTRODUCTIONS

    :lol: I shoulda known that you would come back with a song!!

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    INTRODUCTIONS

    Still trying to find the perfect one to describe you...but describing perfection is very difficult!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    INTRODUCTIONS

    Name- koolkev8 aka The Leprachaun
    Title- Starter
    Location- West Fargo, ND
    Age- 16
    Team- VIKINGS
    Player- Daunte
    Profession-Student
    Other Fav Teams- T-Wolves and the Twins :salute:
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  7. #7
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    Re: INTRODUCTIONS

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Hey boys and girls... we ask all the new people to introduce themselves it might only be fair that they be introduced to us as well. Granted they will all learn about us anyways, but this way we don't have to go through ages and locations and such anymore...

    Name-triedandtruevikesfan aka TNT
    Title- Resident Babe
    Location- Minnesota
    Age- 23
    Team- ummm... the pa... can't even joke about it... OBVIOUSLY I love my purple
    Player- Moe and Daunte
    Profession-moderator errr... ok I work for orbitz.com but I generally am on here during work hours trying to keep everyone in line :wink:
    Other Fav Teams- Wolves and the Twins (yeah I'm a homer)

    if anyone can think of anything I'm missing let me know!!
    The nude pics...tastefully done, of course. :wink: j/k
    Nude pics, where? where?

  8. #8
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    INTRODUCTIONS

    Name-VKG4LFE
    Title- Behind Enemy Lines
    Location- Sconny
    Age- 26
    Team- THE VIKES!!
    Player- Randy
    Profession-Physical Education Teacher, coach, part time liquor store clerk, boyfriend (if you don't think that's a job you're fooling yourself!!)
    Other Fav Teams- T-pups, Twins, Wild, Gophers

    Any more questions, ask!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #9
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    INTRODUCTIONS

    Name-ultravikingfan
    Title- PP.O Beer Distributor
    Location- Ohio
    Age- 30
    Team- 'til I die...Vikes!!!
    Player- Cris Carter
    Profession-Retired foreman in Hazardous Waste Industry, going to college to complete my Electrical Engineering Degree.
    Other Fav Teams- Wolves, Twins, Wild

  10. #10
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,161

    INTRODUCTIONS

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    boyfriend (if you don't think that's a job you're fooling yourself!!)
    Right, they want the men to do all the work. And then those mood swings... ughhh.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings have the BEST team introductions!
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •