Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

Introducing Myself

I would just like to say thankyou for letting me join this site. I've always come here to read many of your thoughts and have always wanted to share mines. Now I can....due to difficulty it tooke some times but now lets get down to business.

Viking Rock!

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Introducing Myself

Welcome Purple! Look forward to seeing you in the forums, you'll love it here even more as you go, there's a great group of members here at PP.O!
    ;-)

Thankyou Mr. Gopher. I myself am a big gopher fan. In your opinion, do you think Maroney is worthy of your 17th pick this upcoming draft? Him or DeAngelo?

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

It's tough because yes i do love maroney being a gopher fan. However i really like mewelde moore as well. Last year when we gave him enough carries to consider him our main back, he'd get us consistent 100+ yard games. He's had injuries this season i know, but i think it's more due to tice why he was kept out rather than those. I would prefer to see our money used on other positions rather then spent on a franchise running back, and depending on whose available for us in the draft it's tough to say really. i love maroney but i think moore can be our answer.
    ;-)

I also like Moore but I just don't know about him being out featured back...he's somewhat slow. Other then that he's very complete.

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

I say screw it and give Onterrio another chance, cuz he's THAT good, and if he screws up again then we got MEMO who is more than capable.

By the way welcome Purplemaniac! I think you'll find the site very fun, and you should definitely stop by the free beer section to formally introduce yourself...SKOL!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    I say screw it and give Onterrio another chance, cuz he's THAT good, and if he screws up again then we got MEMO who is more than capable.

By the way welcome Purplemaniac! I think you'll find the site very fun, and you should definitely stop by the free beer section to formally introduce yourself...SKOL!

I would like to welcome PurpleManiac to the site! Looking forward to reading your posts for a long time.

Onterrio chance with the Vikings died with Tice being fired, I do not think that he will be back next year with the Vikes and I am not sure he will get a chance to play again in the NFL! He has to much baggage and if anybody picks him up they will have to put up the whizzinator jokes and his other indiscretions!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"PurpleManiac" wrote:
    I would just like to say thankyou for letting me join this site. I've always come here to read many of your thoughts and have always wanted to share mines. Now I can....due to difficulty it tooke some times but now lets get down to business.

Viking Rock!
    Welcome and SKOL

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"hailtocarter" wrote:

I agree I think we should give O Smith another chance also

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Prophet Guest

Welcome! It's always good to have a maniac on the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast