Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maizen is offline Training Camp

Hiyas from Denver, Eh?

Hey Everyone,
    I finally decided to sign up on the site and start posting.
    I've been reading it for a couple years now and I can't tell you how happy I am to see the intelligent discussions that go on here.
    I'm originally from Upper Michigan and lived in Oakdale for 15yrs, now I find my self in my 10th year of living in Denver.
    People here think I'm crazy, but, I am moving back to MN next year.
    I can't complain too much about Denver, I did find my wife here and we're expecting our first born in February.
    Which is mainly the reason why we're moving back to MN, I just couldn't see raising a child here in the land of yuppies and California rejects.
    We can't wait to get there and get our season tickets, it's funny 'cause we had season tix to the Broncos last year and had to laugh that we can get lower level ones at the dome for the price we payed for Uecker seats at Invesco.
    Nevertheless we are crazy hardcore Viking fans and I will hopefully be able to get rid of the "Waterboy" post title throughout this season, since I believe my Monday Morning Coach skills are up to snuff.
    Thanks again for hosting this super site and now let's hope we don't hear (although I secretly wouldn't mind) Roger Goodell "With the first pick in the 2008 Draft, The Minnesota Vikings select, Brian Brohm, from Louisville University"

()__))_C_R_A_Y_O_L_A__))>
    HTML for Yoopers!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hiyas from Denver, Eh?

Good thing that you decided to sign up, and welcome to the site.

Also good luck with all the changes in your life with becoming a dad, and moving states.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[move][size=24pt] Welcome! [/size][/move]

Welcome to the best damn Vikings fan site on the web, Maizen!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Maizen! Glad to have you aboard the Great Viking Ship to Valhalla! Good luck in your move back to MN. What city are you moving back to?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Hey Maizen, about time ya stopped lurkin' nad joined up.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.

By the way, watch out for that guy that calls himself Marrdro.
    He is an optimists and doesn't get along well with pesimists.
    Just ignore him if he gets to all bent out of shape. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

Welcome to the site.
    Hope to see you in God's country soon.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Maizen" wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    I've been reading it for a couple years now and I can't tell you how happy I am to see the intelligent discussions that go on here.
    I'm originally from Upper Michigan and lived in Oakdale for 15yrs, now I find my self in my 10th year of living in Denver.
    I can't complain too much about Denver, I did find my wife here and we're expecting our first born in February.
    Which is mainly the reason why we're moving back to MN, I just couldn't see raising a child here in the land of yuppies and California rejects.
    We can't wait to get there and get our season tickets, it's funny 'cause we had season tix to the Broncos last year and had to laugh that we can get lower level ones at the dome for the price we payed for Uecker seats at Invesco.
    Nevertheless we are crazy hardcore Viking fans and I will hopefully be able to get rid of the "Waterboy" post title throughout this season, since I believe my Monday Morning Coach skills are up to snuff.
    Thanks again for hosting this super site and now let's hope we don't hear (although I secretly wouldn't mind) Roger Goodell "With the first pick in the 2008 Draft, The Minnesota Vikings select, Brian Brohm, from Louisville University"
    Valkommen and SKOL!
    I did the "Move to Minnesota" thing with my wife and child a couple years ago.
    You won't regret it!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Welcome. You will find us to be a savage, yet friendly bunch as I am sure you can tell from the posts. I am right up in Longmont from N. Dakota- I sure wouldn't go back there, but I could probably do minne if my wife didn't get so dang cold!
    Will ye be at the Vikes/Broncs game this December?
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Maizen" wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    Welcome aboard...what too you so long???
    >

just 6 more posts and the Waterboy title will disappear...so...post often and post well and you will do just fine here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast