Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rick is offline Waterboy

Re: Hiho from Portland.

well hiho friend! i love beer and booze! what brewery do yo work at? i will swing by somtime i live near oregon city and one of the biggest viks fans you will ever meet. Where do you usually check out the viks games? favorite pub? i cant wait to get my tickets for the game in seattle i was up there the last time minnesota came it was the espn sunday night game and we got murdered. REVENGE!!!!!!!!
    I THINK I ATE TO MUCH FISH LAST NIGHT!!!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"rick" wrote:
    well hiho friend! i love beer and booze! what brewery do yo work at? i will swing by somtime i live near oregon city and one of the biggest viks fans you will ever meet. Where do you usually check out the viks games? favorite pub? i cant wait to get my tickets for the game in seattle i was up there the last time minnesota came it was the espn sunday night game and we got murdered. REVENGE!!!!!!!!
    Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I work at the Rogue Brewing Co. outpost here in Portland. As to where I check out vikes games, I used to go to the A&L pub in NE, but its kind of a long trek from where I live now, so I'm investigating new haunts. I'll try and post some pics in the next few days of my work/playground.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome aboard Dropper!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to the site!

Skol my friend!

[img width=400 height=320]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif[/img]

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

[img width=112 height=24]http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/18.gif[/img] and Skol! [img width=51 height=28]http://www.replay.ru/forum/style_emoticons/default/drinks.gif[/img]
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    Howdy.
    I've been (Insert guilty face here) reading PP.O. for a few months without registering and loving the site, but I just recently finally decided I ought to offer a thought or two and register. I orginally grew up in NoDak on the border of Minny, so I've been a lifelong fan of the Vikes. Now I live out in Orygun and generally starve for Vikes football (though I've thankfully already got tix for the Oct. 22 chickenhawks game). By the way, I appreciate anyone that wants to hook me up with beer, but I work for a microbrewing company that also makes booze (my job), so I already imbibe more than my share. I will say though that if anyone is coming through Portland, I am always more than happy to give free distillery tours (and am likely to take extra care of Vikes fans).

Ciao
    Welcome aboard!
    One day I will take you up on your offer of the brewery tour...I don't drink anymore, but do you guys make ROOT BEER by chance?
    Now THAT I could definitely enjoy!!!

Post often and post well and you will do just fine here!!!
    GO VIKES!!!
    We do have root beer. It's made in a very traditional style in Newport (on the Oregon Coast).
    Its not too sweet and has a subtle bitterness from the sasparilla. I actually really like it (which is saying a lot from someone who rarely diverts from alcoholic beverages).

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the best Viking site on the internet, and I look forward to reading your posts for a long time!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12