Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there

Deronn is offline Starter

Hi there

My name is Deron Nelson (not Darrin Nelson).... and I'm a Vikings Fan

Feels like I'm in an AA meeting :grin:

Good, bad and ugly, I've been a Vikings fan all my life. I'm in a good mood when they win, and it tears my heart out each time they lose. I'm sure that is nothing new to all you other members here.

I love this site. I became a member a couple of months ago and have been lurking. Since it looks like it will be a long season, I thought I should get my first post over with now. I have a feeling that I might need to vent some frustration later. I wanted to make sure that I could keep my first post positive.

We'll all just try to get through this season together. I hope Ziggy kicks some tail and gets the team back on track quickly.

Ok, NOW I need a BEER!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Hi there

Welcome brother!

Enjoy the brew!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA.. Nice Deron.. I'm looking forward to reading ur posts dude.. Welcome to the best fan site on the web!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Deronn" wrote:
    My name is Deron Nelson (not Darrin Nelson).... and I'm a Vikings Fan

Feels like I'm in an AA meeting :grin:

Good, bad and ugly, I've been a Vikings fan all my life. I'm in a good mood when they win, and it tears my heart out each time they lose. I'm sure that is nothing new to all you other members here.

I love this site. I became a member a couple of months ago and have been lurking. Since it looks like it will be a long season, I thought I should get my first post over with now. I have a feeling that I might need to vent some frustration later. I wanted to make sure that I could keep my first post positive.

We'll all just try to get through this season together. I hope Ziggy kicks some tail and gets the team back on track quickly.

Ok, NOW I need a BEER!!!
    :shock: Do you realize you used "Feels like I'm in an AA meeting" & "Ok, NOW I need a BEER!" in the same post! :grin: I've been to several meetings & there all good!

Welcome aboard Deronn!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Deronn is offline Starter

Do you realize you used "Feels like I'm in an AA meeting" & "Ok, NOW I need a BEER!" in the same post! I've been to several meetings & there all good!
    No disrespect intended towards anyone or AA. I don't want to offend anyone. It's a great organization that does a lot of good. I'm just kidding around. But if watching the games this year isn't a good enough reason to drink... then I don't know what is! :grin:

SamDawg84 Guest

welcome to the best fansite on the internet! You will have fun I bet. We all do!

6-KINGS Guest

Welcome!
    Hi I am 6-Kings and I haven't cussed at my TV in 31 hours!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome buddy!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Deronn" wrote:
    Do you realize you used "Feels like I'm in an AA meeting" & "Ok, NOW I need a BEER!" in the same post! I've been to several meetings & there all good!
    No disrespect intended towards anyone or AA. I don't want to offend anyone. It's a great organization that does a lot of good. I'm just kidding around. But if watching the games this year isn't a good enough reason to drink... then I don't know what is! :grin:
    You didn't offend me or the organization Deronn. That's why the smiley faces are in there. I was making a funny!

See, now you have another post! Keep posting!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the boards daron!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast