steelcitygal is offline Waterboy

Hi from Pittsburgh

Hi Viking Fans:

Yes, I am a Steelers fan, they will always be my number one team. However, I also really like the Vikings. I hate the Packers and Patriots, too! And honestly, if the Steelers keep treating Hines Ward they way they have been treating him this season, I just may defect! (kidding, sort of). Truth is, when I was a flight attendant I loved my time in Minneapolis. The people were always so nice and down to earth. I hope you will welcome me as a "secondary" fan? I guess I'll find out!

MaxVike is online now Team Alumni
    Welcome...Never met a Pittsburgher I didn't like.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitygal View Post
    Hi Viking Fans:

Yes, I am a Steelers fan, they will always be my number one team. However, I also really like the Vikings. I hate the Packers and Patriots, too! And honestly, if the Steelers keep treating Hines Ward they way they have been treating him this season, I just may defect! (kidding, sort of). Truth is, when I was a flight attendant I loved my time in Minneapolis. The people were always so nice and down to earth. I hope you will welcome me as a "secondary" fan? I guess I'll find out!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

steelcitygal is offline Waterboy
    Thank you! And as we say in the Burgh............Na Zdrowie!!!!! (Nostrovia......Cheers! To you Health!)

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitygal View Post
    Hi Viking Fans:

Welcome to our site. We welcome all types. Even have some Packer fans that visit the site.