Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hi

  1. #1
    VikesAllTheWay112642's Avatar
    VikesAllTheWay112642 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    41

    Hi

    Hi my name is Eric and Ive been a Vikings fan all my life. Im 16 years old and I play football in High Schoo. Im very excited about next season with all the coaching moves and its not even free agency yet.

    One more thing Ive seen this on a lot of Viking forums is all this trade talk about C-Pepp. He is not going anywhere. He will be our QB for a long time to come. Expect him to get back to his pro-bowl self next season.

  2. #2
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Hi

    Awesome! Glad to see you join the team!
    What posistion do you play?

    By the way, you look like you'll make some good future posts!
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  3. #3
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Hi

    Welcome Vikes!! I agree with you about c-pep 100%!

    When you're in the postseason without a playoff team and you hear rumors...well, there's just not much else to talk about so they get blown out of proportion. And it's been fueled by the daunte haters in here.
    ;-)

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Hi

    Welcome to PP.O!

    Enjoy the site, we have a ton of content here!

    Skol!


  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Hi

    Welcome VATW! Enjoy all this site has to offer.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    VikesAllTheWay112642's Avatar
    VikesAllTheWay112642 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    41

    Re: Hi

    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    Awesome! Glad to see you join the team!
    What posistion do you play?

    By the way, you look like you'll make some good future posts!
    On defense I usally play SS but sometimes they put me as LB because im a pretty big kid.

    On offense I play TE.

  7. #7
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Hi

    Welcome to PP.O! Great bunch of fans here. I think your going to enjoy the company.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #8
    VikesAllTheWay112642's Avatar
    VikesAllTheWay112642 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    41

    Re: Hi

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O!

    Enjoy the site, we have a ton of content here!

    Skol!

    Can't a 16 year old get a real beer!!! LOL just kidding.

  9. #9
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Hi

    Welcome man. Enjoy it here.

  10. #10
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Hi

    "VikesAllTheWay112642" wrote:
    Hi my name is Eric and Ive been a Vikings fan all my life. Im 16 years old and I play football in High Schoo. Im very excited about next season with all the coaching moves and its not even free agency yet.

    One more thing Ive seen this on a lot of Viking forums is all this trade talk about C-Pepp. He is not going anywhere. He will be our QB for a long time to come. Expect him to get back to his pro-bowl self next season.
    Welcome!! you will enjoy the best Vikings community on earth ... and nice views on C-Pep ... us Culpepper apologists all like other to join our crew :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •