Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey, this is the only time i will be posting.

First off. You Packer Fans don't trash other teams on your forums because most of you don't "no how to yoose da interweb" or know what a computer is.

Secondly, you have the ugliest uniforms in the league, puke and cheese do not go well together.

Furthermore, the Packers may have won superbowls in the past, but who cares about the past. The Packers won 4 games last year, and might win less in 2006.

Lastly, tell your mom she did a nice job editing the post.

p.s You shouldn't be at the computer, your goat needs attention.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bsmith_501" wrote:
    When will you viking fans learn that the Packers are just a better overall team. The packers have won superbowls and the vikings choke every year. And this forum is very immature and reflects the IQ and brain capacities of all viking fans. Now, us Packer fans on the other hand, have very nice forums. Forums where we dont diss other teams, not even the Vikings. We are very respectable and that just goes to show why there is a much larger fan base for the Packers and not the Vikings. Now, i even live in Minnesota and i dislike the Vikings. Now, if you want to see how a good forum is run, check out www.Packerforum.com or www.packerchatters.com. Or any of the other packer forums. I hope you all have a good time ruiting for the VikeQueens and hats off to another (upcoming) horrible season. From all of us Packer Fans!!!
    Do I really need to do this again? Do I need to statistically prove - again - that the Packers are not? That the ONLY thing they have is a SB trophy...and nothing in the last 10 years?

Real classy, sport, to take a shot at all of us then run away...screaming like a little girl. Any time you are willing to stand tall and defend your position, step on up. In fact, PM me and I'll be more than willing to step into the ring and debate anything you recently brought up.

BTW, I live in Wisconsin and I despise the Packers...so your residential status means very little to me.

Caine

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    First off. You Packer Fans don't trash other teams on your forums because most of you don't "no how to yoose da interweb" or know what a computer is.

Secondly, you have the ugliest uniforms in the league, puke and cheese do not go well together.

Furthermore, the Packers may have won superbowls in the past, but who cares about the past. The Packers won 4 games last year, and might win less in 2006.

funny stuff, yet all of it is true lol

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the site. You make some very interesting points. I am, however, a bit confused. Did you mean "ruit" perhaps like a pig or Packers fan would ? Or root like any intelligent Vikings fan would.
    We are too dignified to call people names on this site so I can't call you an ignorant,heap of human inadequacy.
    But I do agree you are likely to have the first perfect season in a long time! 0-16.
    Move to Wisconsin TROLL.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"Mr Anderson" wrote:

To quote the great Homer Simpson "They have the internet on computers now, man we are way behind!"
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

"Webby" wrote:
    Holy crap can they steal more ideas from here or what for their sites from content right down to the software? Guess its tough being a follower, eh?

I have a clue for you: sober up for a day and fix those hideous, hideous designs. Somewhere Lombardi is crying for having you as fans of his legacy.
    After I read that, I actually visited one of those websites, to see the design. You're right, it is nearly an exact copy of this website. Not with as nice of graphics, or as cool of a design, or as many educated posters, but practically the same thing.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Your own players even hate your team.......Nuff Said

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

So who is going to be your quarterback again for the upcomming season?
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Let's see, we owned you last season.. That was without Moss, Culpepper, O Smith, injury riddled O-Line, our respected OC gone to Miami, and many other marks against us. You have alot of balls (not smarts) coming here and talking smack. How about this, when your team actually shows up, and can get past the Lions in the division, then come talk to us.

The cheese sucks sh!t through a straw.. If you look up Loser in the dictonary, you will see a Green Bay Butt Packer emblem on the page. You have a piece of crap waste of space QB in Brett Favre From Good.. Your team actually got worse then you were last season. Even if that hillbilly does decide to come back for another beating, he will suck as much if not more than last season.

You have officially been owned

So Choke On That Slapnuts.... :thebirdman: :knob:

Prophet Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    ...You have alot of balls (not smarts) coming here and talking smack...
    Thanks to our PP.O spy technology, I was able to retrieve this video clip of our unwanted guest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast