Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bsmith_501 is offline Waterboy

Hey, this is the only time i will be posting.

Alright, Alright. Here's the thing. The only reason i came onto this forum to bash you guys is because I wanted to start an uproar. Looks like i achieved that. Now, since my work here is done, i will gladly go back to my own forums and leave you wonderful people to talk about Viking Football. Good luck this season, and may the best team win. GOOD LUCK VIKING FANS EVERYWHERE!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey, this is the only time i will be posting.

Funny.. Glad this is the only time your gonna be posting..

It's funny how you call us immature, yet you come in here and run your mouth.. 5th grade move there buddy

Hope you can take the Vikes getting some bling next year!

chilifoot is offline Starter

i hope he can take the 2 wins his team's gonna get next year

yeah the packers blew my mind last season with all that talent floating around.................... didnt they win like 4 games??

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

"bsmith_501" wrote:
    When will you viking fans learn that the Packers are just a better overall team. The packers have won superbowls and the vikings choke every year. And this forum is very immature and reflects the IQ and brain capacities of all viking fans. Now, us Packer fans on the other hand, have very nice forums. Forums where we dont diss other teams, not even the Vikings. We are very respectable and that just goes to show why there is a much larger fan base for the Packers and not the Vikings. Now, i even live in Minnesota and i dislike the Vikings. Now, if you want to see how a good forum is run, check out www.Packerforum.com or www.packerchatters.com. Or any of the other packer forums. I hope you all have a good time ruiting for the VikeQueens and hats off to another (upcoming) horrible season. From all of us Packer Fans!!!
    Looks like 'Now' is the latest addition to your diction. Anyway Green Bay management can use your help since the Management like most of their fans are stuck in the past. Brett Farve cant cut it, the Packers are on a steady decline and your squad is depleted. In case you didnt realise, I am talking about what Green Bay looks like Now

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I wonder how he would feel if we went to one of the forums he just gave us, and posted something like that? He disses us on our own forum, and then calls us immature? Better look in the mirror first!
    Before you do something like this again you need to look at your intended actions, and post material from the opposite point of view. Then maybe you can post intelligenty without making a fool of yourself!

Oh, and use a spell check!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Prophet Guest

"bsmith_501" wrote:
    When will you viking fans learn that the Packers are just a better overall team. The packers have won superbowls and the vikings choke every year. And this forum is very immature and reflects the IQ and brain capacities of all viking fans. Now, us Packer fans on the other hand, have very nice forums. Forums where we dont diss other teams, not even the Vikings. We are very respectable and that just goes to show why there is a much larger fan base for the Packers and not the Vikings. Now, i even live in Minnesota and i dislike the Vikings. Now, if you want to see how a good forum is run, check out www.Packerforum.com or www.packerchatters.com. Or any of the other packer forums. I hope you all have a good time ruiting for the VikeQueens and hats off to another (upcoming) horrible season. From all of us Packer Fans!!!
    There are less than 2000 registered members on those two sites combined. Last time I checked 5,500 > 2,000, but I'm sure you have no idea what that means.

I know you rate your fans' IQs based on a relative Wonderlic score to Vince Young. I guess on a relative scale that may make you a genius. Go troll away back at your home. I have to give you credit for wandering over here, I didn't think Packer fans had the intellectual ability to use Google. Learn something new every day.

Webby is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Holy crap can they steal more ideas from here or what for their sites from content right down to the software? Guess its tough being a follower, eh?

I have a clue for you: sober up for a day and fix those hideous, hideous designs. Somewhere Lombardi is crying for having you as fans of his legacy.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

When will they EVER learn? :roll:

DON'T mess with the BIG DOGS!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

To all the Viking haters out there ~ Jealousy gets you nowhere

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast