Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Hey everyone!

WOW! I am so excited I finally got approved to talk to you guys. This is awsome! I have been trying for so long lol. I've been watching these boards for quite some time and I've had so much I wanted to say on so many topics but I could only watch lol. It was like somebody had put duct tape on my mouth.

Well, a little bit about me... I've been a Viking fan since '98(you know whos rookie year) and I intend on staying with the team despite our loss. I'm a good ol' Kentucky boy and don't plan on causing any trouble around here, just want to express my opinion on certain things with some fellow Viking fanatics.

Hey! Hook me up with one of those purple passions baby! :razz:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Hey everyone!

awwwwww 98 what a great season, but what a lousy ending.LOL
    Welcome aboard vikes2611

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    WOW! I am so excited I finally got approved to talk to you guys. This is awsome! I have been trying for so long lol. I've been watching these boards for quite some time and I've had so much I wanted to say on so many topics but I could only watch lol. It was like somebody had put duct tape on my mouth.

Well, a little bit about me... I've been a Viking fan since '98(you know whos rookie year) and I intend on staying with the team despite our loss. I'm a good ol' Kentucky boy and don't plan on causing any trouble around here, just want to express my opinion on certain things with some fellow Viking fanatics.

Hey! Hook me up with one of those purple passions baby! :razz:
    Welcome aboard buddy! I also became a Vikes fan in 98 - great year, but what a disappointing ending huh? Its alright, we'll have our revenge on those dirty birds this year!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Man you know it! I don't think I've ever been this excited about the season to any season starting up. I can't wait to shut some of these critics up, especially those, packer fans ukeright: Their time has passed and they're in such denial lol.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to PP.O! Glad to have another fam among us!

Enjoy in moderation!

Hey Vikingfan, I remember you putting up the thread about the game in Cincy. I'm wanting to get tickets to it but I don't know where to and when to get em... can ya help me out with that?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    Hey Vikingfan, I remember you putting up the thread about the game in Cincy. I'm wanting to get tickets to it but I don't know where to and when to get em... can ya help me out with that?
    When they announce the sale of tickets, I will start a thread comcerning them. It would be great to meet a ton of members!

Alright man, thanks a lot. I'll keep my eyes open for that thread. :shock: :lol:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard, hope you get to enjoy your time here !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

English Vike is offline Starter

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Welcome to PP.O! Glad to have another fam among us!

Enjoy in moderation!

where's the fun in moderation? :grin:

welcome Vikes2611!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast