Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hey Everybody

MN-IsPackerCountry is offline Training Camp

Re: Hey Everybody

Ya, I notice I have to be very careful what I say. Some can get very defensive here. I dont mean bad, just some of you try to make it bad. I'm here with good intentions and good conversations. I also see a lot of Packer threads here.....I'll try to give as much input as I can in them.
    This is my sig that does not exceed site limits.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MN-IsPackerCountry" wrote:
    Ya, I notice I have to be very careful what I say. Some can get very defensive here. I dont mean bad, just some of you try to make it bad. I'm here with good intentions and good conversations. I also see a lot of Packer threads here.....I'll try to give as much input as I can in them.
    Hey man.

Here's your best bet. Don't even post in this thread anymore; its just going in circles. Find another thread to post in. People should not attack you unprovoked. We are a good bunch of fans here that like the banter with other intelligent fans.

Cool?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"MN-IsPackerCountry" wrote:
    Don't go jumping all over me. I'm a Packer fan and football fan who loves a good debate. I'm here in good fun. Looking forward to some fun with you purple boys and girls, and maybe convince you to flip over to the green side :twisted: lol :wink:
    cya out there.... :grin:
    Welcome!
    Looking forward to the debate in the coming months. No chance that you get anyone here to convert over. You must have not looked at the name of the website closely before you signed up. :lol:
    We have a few Pack fans that frequent, and they are respected because they do the same. Hope that you follow their lead. We have enough trolls.

Animal93

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678