Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Everybody

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Hey Everybody

Welcome.

What you don't realize is that by joining this site you've already taken your first step towards becoming a Vikings fan.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome ! just be prepared for some good natured ribbing here - unless you act like a troll, in which case beware :violent1:

look forward to hearing your views throgh those green tinted glasses !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "MN-IsPackerCountry" wrote:
    You guys can have Longwell, and Sharper sucked for us. Nice pick up in Hutchinson, although you overpayed for him, he is just an o-lineman. I like our signing of Marquand and Ryan Pickett.
    We brought in Lavar Arrington and Woodson. Both went well I hear, so I'm excited bout that... :smile: hopefully at least one of the two...
    Sharper sucked for you? Man - that's very selective memory.

And I pray you get Lavar at his outrageous price. It'll screw up you cap for years with little to no impact on the game. He's not that good (I spent the past 10 years living outside of DC, so I've seen almost every game he's ever played).

=Z=
    Umm I don't know what game you're watching I live in MD myself my pops is a Skins fan, LaVar is an animal on the field you can't contain the man.

He has a sense for the ball and he makes plays. He's a great player in the right system for him. He's a freelancer in systems like Greg Williams has he sputters. He can't use his unique sense of instinct.

Put it this way. If we weren't running the Tampa 2. If we had a scheme that let the linebackers roam free, Arrington would be the best choice.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    And I pray you get Lavar at his outrageous price. It'll screw up you cap for years with little to no impact on the game. He's not that good (I spent the past 10 years living outside of DC, so I've seen almost every game he's ever played).

=Z=
    Umm I don't know what game you're watching I live in MD myself my pops is a Skins fan, LaVar is an animal on the field you can't contain the man.

He has a sense for the ball and he makes plays. He's a great player in the right system for him. He's a freelancer in systems like Greg Williams has he sputters. He can't use his unique sense of instinct.

Put it this way. If we weren't running the Tampa 2. If we had a scheme that let the linebackers roam free, Arrington would be the best choice.
    Lots of games. Discipline, maintaining your assignment, protecting against the cutback - those are the essential skills (outside of tackling) that make an LB in the modern NFL. Lavar has *none* of those skills. Sure, he's got great speed - which helps him drag down players from behind who have spurted through the hole he created by not being where he is supposed to be.

That he could not play for Joe Gibbs says volumes to me about Lavar.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

The first step in addmitting being a packer fan is wrong, is burning the ugly green jersey

MN-IsPackerCountry is offline Training Camp

Now your just being ridiculous. Packer jerseys aren't ugly. They're classic. And honestly, I'd rather wear green on a football field then purple. Purple just isn't intimidating, especially when its paired with yellow.
    This is my sig that does not exceed site limits.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Purple isn't intimidating? Tell that to Ray Lewis, Ed Reed & Chris McAllister as well. Ravens wear purple too.....Green is for the Boston Celtics...just playin with ya

"MN-IsPackerCountry" wrote:
    Now your just being ridiculous. Packer jerseys aren't ugly. They're classic. And honestly, I'd rather wear green on a football field then purple. Purple just isn't intimidating, especially when its paired with yellow.
    Classic.....Ill give you that one.

But you cant tell me that they look better than the vikes unis, we had a USA TODAY article posted on here awhile back where the vikes unis were voted among the best looking nationwide, not just within Viking land

By the way welcome to the site

But in the coming to a Vikings site and ripping on there unis is like (in the words of Larry the Cable Guy) going to a trailor park and yelling "Wal Mart Sucks"

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

welcome, i'll never like the pack and cant wait to debate with you

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast