Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

Navycoach is offline Starter

Hey all

Just giving a quick hey to all of you. I'm out here in WA (can't stand the seagulls). As the name would suggest I'm in the Navy. I've been a Vikings fan since day one. I grew up in New Ulm, MN and lived there until I joined the Navy in December of '97.

Every December out here we have a flag-football game against the Army team from Ft. Lewis. I had the pleasure of playing in the game last year, but I had to coach this year due to an injury that has kept me sidelined since May.

Anyways, I've been up here in WA since Aug '98 and I've had to listen to all the damn seachicken fans talk crap about their teams the entire time. I'm hoping to hear from some other local fans that are up here, and maybe we'll get together at the Cloverleaf for a beer on gameday or somthing. Later all!

Re: Hey all

Hey Navycoach, I grew up in Mankato, Mn but I am now residing in Arizona. Former Air Force.

Annette

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site! i have a brother in the air force and he just moved to arizona.
    We're bringing purple back.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Greetings Navycoach. You'll have to watch the boards for PacNWVike. He's up in your neck of the woods and is always eager to meet up with Viking faithful.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welome to PP.O!

Navy eh? Army here...101st Airborne. Used to live kinda close to New Ulm in Marshall.

You are lucky I was not invited to that FF game...Army would've won!

Welcome brother!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome Navycoach!!! Definitely be on the lookout for PacNWVike (although he lives in Eastern Washington, he might be in your area for business)...he is a really cool dude and a diehard Vikes fan!

Enjoy the site...and post often!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

welcome to the site navycoach. i'm in the air force reserves, i did 6 yrs active duty and stationed at langley afb, va, near norfolk naval base. anyways, welcome to the boards

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"Navycoach" wrote:
    Just giving a quick hey to all of you. I'm out here in WA (can't stand the seagulls). As the name would suggest I'm in the Navy. I've been a Vikings fan since day one. I grew up in New Ulm, MN and lived there until I joined the Navy in December of '97.

Every December out here we have a flag-football game against the Army team from Ft. Lewis. I had the pleasure of playing in the game last year, but I had to coach this year due to an injury that has kept me sidelined since May.

Anyways, I've been up here in WA since Aug '98 and I've had to listen to all the gol 'darnit seachicken fans talk crap about their teams the entire time. I'm hoping to hear from some other local fans that are up here, and maybe we'll get together at the Cloverleaf for a beer on gameday or somthing. Later all!
    Yo NavyCoach! Greetings from "The Other Side of The Hills!" I live in the Tri Cities (Richland, Pasco, Kennewick - SE corner of WA) and we have a pretty good Viking following here. Are you at Bremerton or Everett? I'm retired Air Force and appreciate your service to our country. If you ever plan on coming over this way, give me a shout. Skol Vikings!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site NavyCoach, it's a great place, hope you enjoy it SKOL!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Welcome aboard the ship Navycoach!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast