Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

Articnv is offline Coach

Hey all

Well my name is Allen -

Articnv was my main toons name when i played ever quest and now i use this for nic on forums nowname stands for arctic envy - thats because i love the late fall/winter in minnesota. . I stumbled across this site last sesmster when talkign about the vikes in class, and soem metion the site so i checked out.
    I lam 23 years old, live in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Lost my job over 18 months go and going back to kool full time for microcumpter suport and network adminstator.

If my spellign is bad dotn try and critize to much as i do have learnign disability so i my writtign skilsl are at a 2nd graders level. I dont mind joking about it, as wehn i use to play ever quest peopel woudl say i had my own langauge articnese and thoose that didnt compahend it were my translators )

Besides watchign going to the bar to watch the vikings, i fish, ice fish, hunt(when i can afford it, wich wasnt this season), Play diablo 2 and being a mod for a d2 related forum, sub for a sunday nite mixed bwling leaguge, help my sis with givin her rides to docotrs and such since she is medical forbined to drive and ome times watch my niece - she si a handful.

Will have sem new pics from my dads wedding a few weeks upload this weekend.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey all

HERES A VIKING BEER, SINCE YA AINT WORKING DRINK 2 THERE LITTLE

Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hey all

Welcome!

Articnv is offline Coach

Hey all

thansk but icant have till l8er studying for a test lol

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey all

Welcome to the site! St. Cloud is a nice city, been there many times.

Hey horn, quit dishing out that knock-off brew! SKOL Beer has signed a contract w/ PPD as the Official Beer (and I get to be the beer guy)!

(imagine me in a referee's uniform)
    "All right, we got an unsolicited beer penalty on Purplehorn; peddling inferior beer without a license and illegal use of the beer truck..." :lol:

Welcome!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey all

Rock on, articnv...we will gladly wade through the misspellings...so keep on posting...true Viking fans are ALWAYS welcome here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey all

Welcome aboard!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hey all

Welcome aboard, you picked the right time to sign up with all the Moss trade stuff flying around at present !
    Enjoy your time here !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey all

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Welcome aboard, you picked the right time to sign up with all the Moss trade stuff flying around at present !
    Enjoy your time here !
    Keep your head down! :lol:

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

Hey all

Welcome articnv! Good to see more fans! A lot of my family is from St. Cloud....my grandpa used to own a couple of grocery stores there and in tracy....when we all pray during dinner or whatever when the whole fam is together we always end it with "pray for us, St. Cloud!" Just though I'd mention that.....seemed kinda cool. SKOL VIKES!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast