Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Prophet Guest

Re: Hey

Welcome aboard.

We all know how the Vikings started off the season in shambles, but it is time to turn things around. Carolina is just the team we need at this point, a fairly good team with an exponentially better coach, but not dominant.

Congrats on your 4-2 start thanks to your cupcake schedule. Sure, nice win against the defending champs, but the rest of your W's are against fluff teams. The Vikes fall into the fluff category according to the critics, but have a lot of talent....if only we had a coach...now that is another story.

Back to the story at hand. The Panthers have lost to the Saints and Dolphins by 3 pts each. They have beat the Packers, Cardinals, and Lions by an average margin of less than three points. The Panthers have a solidly coached team and are capable of winning the close games, but why are the games so close against the marginal teams?

This game could easily go either way. The Vikes have been pathetic as of late in away games and are virtually coach-less. I'm looking forward to this one though, I'm sticking with the Vikes and a 9 pt. victory.

sharkkiller69 is offline Waterboy

I think Carolina has a bad habit of playing down to their opponents. Hence if Culpepper is in the least bit decent Sunday it will be a close game. If not, then Carolina will dominate. You will not be able to run on our D, and Culpepper will be forced to win throught the air.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome shark killer. your ass will be so red on monday

Go vikes!!

Del Rio Guest

Just make sure you stick around a day or so after the game so we can give you the "our team beat the snot out of yours, boquet of flowers" as a parting gift of course.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey Carolina is good old Jake gonna be okay after he was rocked into oblivion 2 weeks ago? This is not a shot, rather a genuine question as he was absolutely rocked by Kennedy (I believe).

One way or the other I do not care cause if the Vikes can't use yesterday as a stepping stone I do not know what will!!

Welcome, as long you do not act like a Packer fan, you know, spinless and all!!

Cheers!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

What's spinless?? CanadaViking I know what you mean just had to give ya crap!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

sharkkiller69 is offline Waterboy

I will return after the game, just so I can rub it in your faces. hehe.

And I would never think of being mean.

Articnv is offline Coach

One thing wrong with u cnat run against us. If you stack the lien to stop the run u leave peopel down field open. U go back to covering down field and u live thr run open. We also have 1 awsome rb and copuld go to 2 te sets and have 2 awsome TEs trhat can catch. I see the packers come behind victory giving the defnse a boost nowing when we get behidn we can come back so they know they just ahve to hold them. I also see the come from behidn a great confidance booster on Pep as he knows he can cpome from behind to win again and pull him otu the funk he was in.

All i can see is godo luck from teram tahts final showed what hapens whjen all cylinders are running

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"sharkkiller69" wrote:
    12-4? Wow, that would be a hell of a turn around. Nothing against homerism, but let's be realistic. :lol:

I can see the Vikes winning the North at 8-8, but not much more than that.

And the turn around won't start until after next week. Panthers will win, mark my words. :wink:
    In the words of Del Rio: "Consider them marked."

Deronn is offline Starter

Back to the story at hand. The Panthers have lost to the Saints and Dolphins by 3 pts each. They have beat the Packers, Cardinals, and Lions by an average margin of less than three points. The Panthers have a solidly coached team and are capable of winning the close games, but why are the games so close against the marginal teams?
    I think Prophet nailed it. Carolina's got a nice record at 4-2, but the only team of any consequence that they have beat is New England. I'm not saying that our wins (both of them, count 'em :grin: ) are against quality opponents either, just that if the Vikings pull it together like they did the second half of the game yesterday, there is a good chance we can win the game. Carolina is 27th in the league against the pass going into this week. It could be a very interesting game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast