Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Scotland

"scottishvike" wrote:
    I do try to appreciate what my country has to offer, and would say I am a proud Scot, having spent yesterday at the soccer world cup qualifier against Belarus in Glasgow. The sight and sound of 50000+ Scotsmen, many in kilts singing flower of Scotland, makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Unfortunately we lost 1-0 played extremely poorly and now cant qualify for the final stages in Germany next year, but hey at least the Vikes will not lose today :grin:
    Sorry you couldn't progress further, would be nice to get all of the home nations through to the finals .. lord knows how we managed based on recent games
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome Scottish to the best Vikings website. Feel free to share your opinion, don't be shy!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Welcome....

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Thanks Anglo, I wouldnt worry about England too much at least you have a decent squad of players, Its just a case of Erickson getting it right.What do you think of the possibility of getting an NFL regular season game at Wembly next year?

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

welcome to the boards

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Hello from MN and welcome to the boards.

Blog Entries

"scottishvike" wrote:
    Thanks Anglo, I wouldnt worry about England too much at least you have a decent squad of players, Its just a case of Erickson getting it right.What do you think of the possibility of getting an NFL regular season game at Wembly next year?
    I get the impression that its something that both the NFL and Wembley owners would like and, after the game last week in Mexico, is a possibility. The only problem is getting a team thats willing to give homefield advantage for that game.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "scottishvike" wrote:
    I get the impression that its something that both the NFL and Wembley owners would like and, after the game last week in Mexico, is a possibility. The only problem is getting a team thats willing to give homefield advantage for that game.
    I heard that the owner of the Bucs (also owner of Man U, Glaizer??) is willing to give up his home game to give it a wirl at Wembly. Even before the Mexico game, it was almost a done deal, atleast that is what Peter King(sports illustrated) reported.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome Scotti,

Hope you decide to be a regular here at the PPO, would be nice to see a fellow Scotti join the group..

I myself, am a born and raised, US Citizen....But my Grandmother on my fathers side was from Burnside, Scotland...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Blog Entries

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "scottishvike" wrote:
    I heard that the owner of the Bucs (also owner of Man U, Glaizer??) is willing to give up his home game to give it a wirl at Wembly. Even before the Mexico game, it was almost a done deal, atleast that is what Peter King(sports illustrated) reported.
    I've heard that too and agree that it could be a distinct possibility. He's supposed to be taking Man Utd to play some games stateside - probably Florida - so wouldn't surprise me if he offered to bring the Bucs over for a game. depending who they were playing then the interest would go through the roof!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123