Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SaintsFan25 is offline Waterboy

Hello from a Saints Fan

I just wanted to drop in and say congrats on a very good game last night. I knew your team was good enough to pull off the upset and I bet it has many of you guys feeling good. I really like what the Vikes have done putting together
    strong offensive and defensive lines, it may not be sexy but it wins games. Chester Taylor is a very solid back and I think he will have a great season behind the maulers. Brad Johnson has a very funny delivery, doesn't have a strong arm, isn't very mobile, can't make some of the throws but he manages games and knows how to win.

On the defensive side the only weakness I can see is at the LB spot, you guys have one of the best secondaries in the NFL and I think you guys will love the play from D. Smith if he can ever get his head screwed on. I was very upset when we just cut him loose.

Anyways, I frequent www.saintsreport.com and it is the best forum on the net but I have to say you guys are a close 2nd. It is so nice seeing another good forum after walking through the Raiders forums today. Just wanted to drop in and say hello and congrats since I am always bouncing to forums trying to find good reads. Good luck this season and I hope you guys don't lose until the NFC Championship game against the Saints (dreaming).

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hello from a Saints Fan

"SaintsFan25" wrote:
    I just wanted to drop in and say congrats on a very good game last night. I knew your team was good enough to pull off the upset and I bet it has many of you guys feeling good. I really like what the Vikes have done putting together
    strong offensive and defensive lines, it may not be sexy but it wins games. Chester Taylor is a very solid back and I think he will have a great season behind the maulers. Brad Johnson has a very funny delivery, doesn't have a strong arm, isn't very mobile, can't make some of the throws but he manages games and knows how to win.

On the defensive side the only weakness I can see is at the LB spot, you guys have one of the best secondaries in the NFL and I think you guys will love the play from D. Smith if he can ever get his head screwed on. I was very upset when we just cut him loose.

Anyways, I frequent www.saintsreport.com and it is the best forum on the net but I have to say you guys are a close 2nd. It is so nice seeing another good forum after walking through the Raiders forums today. Just wanted to drop in and say hello and congrats since I am always bouncing to forums trying to find good reads. Good luck this season and I hope you guys don't lose until the NFC Championship game against the Saints (dreaming).
    Welcome from the resident Cajun on the board...although I beg to differ...PP.O is THE BEST SITE on the Net...known worldwide!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Thanks for the kind comments, and congrats to the Saints on their win as well. Only thing I have to say is kick GB's butt.
    ;D

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I'm down in Baton Rouge - rooting for the Saints as well, just not if they play my Vikes!

Welcome to the board!!!!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah I will be a saints fan for this weekend myself and good luck to your team
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Nice to hear from you.
    It's always nice to hear from a fan of another team, as long as they are not deranged sheep fkers (90% of packer fans).
    Congrats on your nice win on Sunday.
    All of you should have some exciting football with Bush on board.
    Stop by and post again.

I still get a kick out of the packer fan yesteday predicting them 10-6....LOL!!!

SaintsFan25 is offline Waterboy

Like the Packers fan I also think the Saints will go 10-6.....I mean 6-10. We are in a rebuilding year and have a ton of new faces, new coaches, new systems and have some holes on defense. I think we have a solid team but if any of you have looked at our schedule it is rather brutal this year. We have a good shot at starting off 3-0 if we can beat the Packers and then we have the most awaited game in Saints history. Week 3 we play the Falcons (big rival) on MNF the first night they are opening the dome back up. It should be an insane night and I think the environment will lead us to a win. We have all but sold out our season tickets and the game to the Falcons is fetching upwards of 500% of face on ebay and stub hub.
    Anyway, after the first three games our schedule is brutal.

10/01
    at Carolina
    12:00 PM CT

10/08
    Tampa Bay

10/15
    Philadelphia

BYE

10/29
    Baltimore

11/05
    at Tampa Bay

11/12
    at Pittsburgh

11/19
    Cincinnati

11/26
    at Atlanta

12/03
    San Francisco

12/10
    at Dallas

12/17
    Washington

12/24
    at N.Y. Giants

12/31
    Carolina

I think you guys can take the Panthers but it will be a very tough game. Hopefully Williamson can hold on to the ball because he can really take some pressure off the running game. I will be a Vikings fan for sure this weekend!

Prophet Guest

"SaintsFan25" wrote:

Welcome!
    I've followed the Saints for decades and live close enough to go to a few games every year.
    I'm so thankful that Haslett and Brooks are long gone and wish they would get a new owner, Tom Benson sucks ass.
    Congrats on the W.
    The Deuce/Bush monster will be a tough one to stop.
    Joe Horn is one of my favorite receivers in the NFL, he does a lot of nice things for the community and is a lesser head-case than some of the other top tier WRs.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Welcome aboard. Good to hear from other NFL fans!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the site and enjoy watching Bush cutting up the field and defenses, it has been a long time since the Vikes and Saints last hit the field together in the playoffs, I can still remember it like yesterday ;D, we will meet again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast