rix
    rix is offline Waterboy

Norseman hello people of purple

cant wait to see ponder n the rest of the vikings beat up on the packs this wkend .lets keep our fingers crossed and our purple on all week to support our team .skol vikes !

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Keep up that positive attitude! We can sure use it around here, although things are a little better now that we won another game.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

rix
    rix is offline Waterboy
    Always , vikes have the best fanbase and best team win or lose vikes#1 w/me nomatter what .skol vikes !

rix
    rix is offline Waterboy
    Id rather root for a vikings team that loses than a packers team in the superbowl or any other team for that fact !

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rix View Post
    Id rather root for a vikings team that loses than a packers team in the superbowl or any other team for that fact !
    I hear that a lot, but I highly doubt when it comes down to it that anyone means it. If you were born a packer fan you'd hate the VIkings and think that we're the worst team ever and that being a Packer fan is amazing. It may sound poetic, but screw it, I just want to honestly root for a SB winning team. Not switch over to them now, but have my team win a championship. My team just happens to be the Vikings, who will never win a SB.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.