DrSwerve is offline Training Camp

Hello from the land of Starbucks and Sir Mix-a-lot

How's it going? Just posting a small bio. I'm 26 years old, single, & in the Navy. I'm a submariner & I've been doing this for nearly 8 years. I currently live in Bremerton WA, but I've lived in Minnesota (Norwood, Young America, Chaska, Excelsior, Circle Pines, Fridley, Coon Rapids, Cambridge, and Blaine), Florida (Orlando), South Carolina (Charleston), and New York (Saratoga Springs). I move back to Saratoga Springs NY next month.

I've been a Vikes fan my whole life. There have been several disappointments with this team throughout the years, but one thing never changes...they never fail to entertain us.

I was involved in an altercation with Chad Eaton (formerly of the Seahawks) a couple of years ago when the Vikes got whipped by the Seahawks out here in Seattle. After the game, me and some friends went over to an Irish Pub to have a few drinks. There was probaly about 50-60 Viking fans in that bar. We sat around singing various Minnesota sports songs. Well anyway, Chad Eaton was at that bar, and he walked up to me and started to talk some smack about Minny. So naturally, I turned around and let him know how I feel about the Pac NW (like how the fans drink starbucks and eat sushi at football games). Then he started saying things like "I'm Chad Eaton"...and blah blah blah. He then grabbed my Vikings hat off my head and took off running. That bastard ripped the horns of my hat! We didn't see him again that night, and obviously I was just a little more than pissed. The bartender apologized saying that Eaton normally wasn't like that...so he gave me $20 for the damage to the hat and gave a round of drinks to me and my friends. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty interesting night.
    If ignorance was bliss...then your entire life would be a perpetual orgasm.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Welcome aboard!! Way to keep those players in line!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome aboard brother! Enjoy the site!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Hello from the land of Starbucks and Sir Mix-a-lot

"DrSwerve" wrote:
    How's it going? Just posting a small bio. I'm 26 years old, single, & in the Navy. I'm a submariner & I've been doing this for nearly 8 years. I currently live in Bremerton WA, but I've lived in Minnesota (Norwood, Young America, Chaska, Excelsior, Circle Pines, Fridley, Coon Rapids, Cambridge, and Blaine), Florida (Orlando), South Carolina (Charleston), and New York (Saratoga Springs). I move back to Saratoga Springs NY next month.

I've been a Vikes fan my whole life. There have been several disappointments with this team throughout the years, but one thing never changes...they never fail to entertain us.

I was involved in an altercation with Chad Eaton (formerly of the Seahawks) a couple of years ago when the Vikes got whipped by the Seahawks out here in Seattle. After the game, me and some friends went over to an Irish Pub to have a few drinks. There was probaly about 50-60 Viking fans in that bar. We sat around singing various Minnesota sports songs. Well anyway, Chad Eaton was at that bar, and he walked up to me and started to talk some smack about Minny. So naturally, I turned around and let him know how I feel about the Pac NW (like how the fans drink starbucks and eat sushi at football games). Then he started saying things like "I'm Chad Eaton"...and blah blah blah. He then grabbed my Vikings hat off my head and took off running. That bastard ripped the horns of my hat! We didn't see him again that night, and obviously I was just a little more than pissed. The bartender apologized saying that Eaton normally wasn't like that...so he gave me $20 for the damage to the hat and gave a round of drinks to me and my friends. All in all, it turned out to be a pretty interesting night.

hmmmm?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Whose chad eaton by the way. Doesnt sound familar, is he an o-line man for the hawks?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

DrSwerve is offline Training Camp

Well he used to be a DT for the Seahawks...but I don't know where (or if) he plays now).
    If ignorance was bliss...then your entire life would be a perpetual orgasm.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site - and let me be the first to thank you for serving in the military - the job you guys do protecting the country makes living in this country worthwhile... :salute:

Enjoy your time here on the BEST Viking fan site around!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla