Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hardball88 is offline Waterboy

Hello from Dallas Tx.

Hello Viking fans,
    I to am a old school fan,got into the Vikes back in 1976 and been bleeding the kool aid ever after. My tag, Hardball88 is from Allen Pages inpact on my fan life even. I am from Minn for 45 years of my life, tho now I live in Dallas Tx. the last 5 years. I did 4 years in the Air Force. add it all up I'm 54 and still drinking the Purple Kool Aid like a kid.

Most hated moment in Vikes history------ Drew person taking the best ever shot to win a SB from us.

Best moment----- getting JA for the D line. told me all I
    needed to know about the owner we have now.

Biggest worry----- state of the USA and how it might inpact our team, LA anyone. Money is the root of all evil and LA wants a team.

Most Fun----- Being in the Dallas area now. Own a little company here , can beat the Texans for jobs. along with the cowgirl fans crying and bitching when they blow a season year after year.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello from Dallas Tx.

Hello & welcome to the site Hardball88!

Welcome to the very best Vikings page on the entire web.
    The people are awesome for the most part, however, there is the one guy from Bakersfield that gets a little anal about quotes:

Biggest worry----- state of the USA and how it might inpact our team, LA anyone. Money is the root of all evil and LA wants a team.
    Love of money is the root of all evil.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Hardball88" wrote:

Hello Viking fans,
    I to am a old school fan,got into the Vikes back in 1976 and been bleeding the kool aid ever after. My tag, Hardball88 is from Allen Pages inpact on my fan life even. I am from Minn for 45 years of my life, tho now I live in Dallas Tx. the last 5 years. I did 4 years in the Air Force. add it all up I'm 54 and still drinking the Purple Kool Aid like a kid.

Most hated moment in Vikes history------ Drew person taking the best ever shot to win a SB from us.

Most Fun----- Being in the Dallas area now. Own a little company here , can beat the Texans for jobs. along with the cowgirl fans crying and bitching when they blow a season year after year.
    Welcome aboard!
    I am a former Dallass resident (late 80s/early 90s) and still have friends there.
    I also met my wife there and much of her family still lives up in north Dallas, so we visit from time to time.
    The fans there suck so rub it in when the Vikes win every chance you get.
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Texanvike is offline Rookie

"Hardball88" wrote:

Hello Viking fans,

Ever been to that little Vikings bar in Dallas?
    I'm sure there could be more than one, but maybe you'll know what I"m talking about.
    I love lamp.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Texanvike" wrote:
    "Hardball88" wrote:

Hello Viking fans,

Ever been to that little Vikings bar in Dallas?
    I'm sure there could be more than one, but maybe you'll know what I"m talking about.
    Welcome to pp.o

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

SKOL, and welcome!

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Welcome,New to us Old Schooler.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to the site! I'm sorry you have to live in Dallas lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

hey bud..

i'm from Burleson (a suburb of ft worth) i am currently a student at the University of North Texas (in Denton).

interestingly enough- I'm in Minnesota right now.

good to have another PP.O-er from the metroplex area.

also-- are you going to the vikings @ cowboys preseason game in dallas?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast