Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

ProjectViking is offline Waterboy

Hello!

Hey everyone.. just joined up, i have been a frequent visitor of the site and forums for over a year now and i thought it was time to introduce myself

my names Jonny i'm 22 and i'm from Ireland i have only been a supporter of the Vikings and American Football for 3 years now (when they started showing it on TV here). The first game i saw was a Vikings Packers game and i fell in love with the Purple and Gold ever since! iam still kinda new to the game so i hope u all dont flame me for saying stupid stuff lol

i just stayed up all saturday night watching the draft over here (till 4am) so i spent all yesterday recovering and checking up info on our picks. Anyway iam happy 2 be here and i hope i can hang around for a wile if u's can put up wif me

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard!!! What took you so long???

Don't worry about how little you know...we will be more than happy to answer all of your questions...as long as you ask nicely! :grin:

Great to have you here...keep on rooting for our guys to win it all and keep the faith!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

hey nice to have u!!! welcome to the best site in the world!!!!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome Jonny.. What took you so long to sign up? Just messing with ya man.. Only 3 years that you have been a fan of American football huh? Well at least you picked the right team to like..lol

Anyway, have fun here, and post often.. Have any questions feel free to ask the mods. Hope you enjoy your stay here at PP.O. See ya in the forums.

Cheers guys! i was just increasing my knowledge of Football and the Vikings b4 i joined haha dont worry iam here to stay now! and as if there was any other team to choose!!

bigdaddy72_1 is offline Starter

Welcome!

The best way to enjoy this site is to become active. Don't be shy to post, but be sure to respond intelligently.

GO VIKES!

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome Jonny, another European to add to the ranks :grin:

Yea this site is awsome this is the first time i have been in here you guys need to tell me how you get those pictures and avatars im gonna be posting often

GO TARAVIS JACKSON

"scottishvike" wrote:
    Hello and welcome Jonny, another European to add to the ranks :grin:
    wow! didnt kno there was anyone here so close to home, ur a stones throw away man lol

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"ProjectViking" wrote:
    Hey everyone.. just joined up, i have been a frequent visitor of the site and forums for over a year now and i thought it was time to introduce myself

my names Jonny i'm 22 and i'm from Ireland i have only been a supporter of the Vikings and American Football for 3 years now (when they started showing it on TV here). The first game i saw was a Vikings Packers game and i fell in love with the Purple and Gold ever since! iam still kinda new to the game so i hope u all dont flame me for saying stupid stuff lol

i just stayed up all saturday night watching the draft over here (till 4am) so i spent all yesterday recovering and checking up info on our picks. Anyway iam happy 2 be here and i hope i can hang around for a wile if u's can put up wif me
    A fellow Irishman!!

Welcome and SKOL. When I get back to that side of the pond you'll have to find a way to hit a pub and meet up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast