Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

scharles is offline Rookie

Hello

I'm a huge Packer fan who isn't here to talk smack, just like to talk football. Hope we can have some educated discussions, you won't have to worry about me emotionally and irrationally bashing your Vikes. Good luck to your team, just not that good of luck.

Re: Hello

scharles is my roomate, as ultra knows, hes a pretty good guy, he saw our ppo gm draft and got interested in the site, i can vouch for him while he is a packer fan , he supports his arguments...welcome buddy

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to PP.O!

We welcome fans no matter what team they cheer for.

Enjoy!

tbone0217 is offline Training Camp

10-4, I live in Packer Country and respect the hell out of any fan who can hold an intelligent football conversation, and by intelligent I mean can go longer than three exchanges of "ideas" before I'm asked "YEAH WELL HOW MANY LOMBARDI TROPHIES YOU GOT?"
    So Scharles, why does Favre gotta ruin his sterling "legend" reputation by busting out the "what are they gonna do, cut me?" line. Brett is stomping all over his dingus by not making a decision, you know he wants to play so why not just say "I'm starting my farewell tour this September." The fans would forgive him for the last 6 weeks and the NFL would love him for it. One more year Brett, I would love to see him play against us two more times!
    tbone0217

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    scharles is my roomate, as ultra knows, hes a pretty good guy, he saw our ppo gm draft and got interested in the site, i can vouch for him while he is a packer fan , he supports his arguments...welcome buddy
    True.

If Winona vouches for him, that good enough for us!

Cause if things turn ugly...Winona's going to be stoned! :razz:

JK!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome dude!

Sorry that you will have to suffer through another rough season by the Pack...but we will go easy on you as long as you stay cool...enjoy the site!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "WinonaVike" wrote:
    True.

If Winona vouches for him, that good enough for us!

Cause if things turn ugly...Winona's going to be stoned! :razz:

JK!
    Lol...ouch, how bout i just take care of business at our house if he acts up. :lol:

scharles is offline Rookie

"tbone0217" wrote:
    10-4, I live in Packer Country and respect the hell out of any fan who can hold an intelligent football conversation, and by intelligent I mean can go longer than three exchanges of "ideas" before I'm asked "YEAH WELL HOW MANY LOMBARDI TROPHIES YOU GOT?"
    So Scharles, why does Favre gotta ruin his sterling "legend" reputation by busting out the "what are they gonna do, cut me?" line. Brett is stomping all over his slippery poles by not making a decision, you know he wants to play so why not just say "I'm starting my farewell tour this September." The fans would forgive him for the last 6 weeks and the NFL would love him for it. One more year Brett, I would love to see him play against us two more times!
    Well I have always been a huge Favre fan, he's carried the team since day one. Recently, because of his "selfish" actions I've gained mixed feelings. Without him, no doubt we would have a horrible season. I have no confidence in our wasted first round draft pick from a year back. I wish the Packers would have held on to Craig Nall, he posted acceptable numbers when he saw time. Hopefully with a late draft pick they can snag one of the QB's with potential seeing the draft is filled with quality in that area. But as far as Brett goes, he's always golden, he's been through a lot, and with the plan that Ted Thompson has the team on, they should peak in two years, more than likely after Favre is long gone. I hope he plays another year, its obvious he could handle two or three more years physically and do it well. I know he'll play, and yea the comments he made were some that he shouldn't have made, really made him sound terrible. But its going to take a lot more out of Favre to tarnish my view of him. He's a legend who still has it in the tank, he knows he's good for another run, he just doesn't want another mess like last season, that was a rough one to swallow, hopefully Favre comes back or this season may be a tough one.

Prophet Guest

Welcome.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"scharles" wrote:
    I'm a huge Packer fan who isn't here to talk smack, just like to talk football. Hope we can have some educated discussions, you won't have to worry about me emotionally and irrationally bashing your Vikes. Good luck to your team, just not that good of luck.
    But you might have to worry about us emotionally and irrationally bashing your Packers!! JK! Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it here!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast