Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hello

welcome to the site. dont stop cheering for the vikings!
    We're bringing purple back.

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

so I have to ask how to people stumble upon this site? I dont even remember how I found this place honestly :?:

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    Welcome Patti! The "Member pics" thread is where you would post that pic Cajun is talking about.

Cajun is just dying to see a pic of ya. I surprised he didn't mention the "THE OFFICIAL FLIRTING THREAD!!!"

His title should have been P.P.O. Perv! :lol: J/K Cajun!
    The management is reserving that title for YOU...but not untul you have proven that you are going to stick around here for awhile!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Welcome Patti! The "Member pics" thread is where you would post that pic Cajun is talking about.

Cajun is just dying to see a pic of ya. I surprised he didn't mention the "THE OFFICIAL FLIRTING THREAD!!!"

His title should have been P.P.O. Perv! :lol: J/K Cajun!
    The management is reserving that title for YOU...but not untul you have proven that you are going to stick around here for awhile!!! :lol:
    I'll be around here as long as great guys like you & the rest of the wonderful PPO community is around. :wink:

As to, the title that still belongs to you. I mean that in a good way. I can only salute you "Grand Master C" of the flirting thread!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome, and SKOL!

Patti,

We both started liking the Vikes about the same time. So that means you remember the days when the Vikings were a complete football team!

To be honest, I started losing interest when the Vikings had Dennis Green as coach and Randy Moss. I'm hoping the new owner brings new direction!

Good luck in your endeavor to pursue Viking information in Upper (is that Youper?" State New York!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12