Thread: Hello!!!!!!!!

vkstillidie is offline Training Camp

Hello!!!!!!!!

hello everyone,

i am a fellow vikes hardcore from abroad (Malaysia). I went to college at SCSU and been a viking's fan my since the first day I learned abt NFL. I been following this forum board for some time and finally registered myself after the "#%$@#^&%" trade that sent Moss to raiders.

The worst part is i am currently based in central Cali (hardcore raider country) and just watching the joy of the raider nation of gettin Moss to oakland.

Well i guess we gotta move on. yes wehad on of the greatest offense for the past 5years with Moss onboard but hey, everyone knows that DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIP!!. Lets look at Pats and learn from them. It time the wake up the soul of the PURPLE PEOPLE EATERs defense and turn the no 1 offense to no 1 defense in coming years.

Lets focus on the target SB rather than individual stats from next year. Obviously we all gonna miss #84 every sunday. He provided us one of the biggest reason why suckers still piss in the pants when they hear the words VIKINGS. Even i never thought that I will see Moss in Silver and black but everybody know NFL means strictly business.

Hope for a stingier defense rather than a high scoring offense in 2005

have faith everyone, If a guy like me across the seven seas believe on VIKES, everyone else can too

VIKES4LIFE!!!

AFRO-america 's finest receivers on any sundays!! cheers
    bffa92b72f60f19f2b66d41ace4b3350

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Hello!!!!!!!!

vkstillidie I thought it was suffering dejavue all over again. I was up late last night and..., well anyway..., welcome aboard!! This way at least you can get your own free virtual beer, and we can give you your own proper greeting.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site! Wow, what an influx of new members here today! we got room for all of you!

Enjoy your beer!

vkstillidie is offline Training Camp

Hello!!!!!!!!

thanks guys!!
    bffa92b72f60f19f2b66d41ace4b3350

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome! So, you're FROM Malaysia, but live in California, am I getting that right? Sorry, perhaps I'm a little slow on the uptake!

Anyway, welcome aboard the Great Viking Ship!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!