Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    supermoss84 is offline Waterboy

Greetings From the Wrong side of the Mississippi

That's right folks, native Wisconsinite here, born and raised in Madcity, and still live in Eau Claire. Despite that handicap, I overcame the propaganda machine that is Green Bay Packers football (I lack the necessary inbreeding), and have been a long-time loyal Vikes fan. Regarding the Supermoss84 screen name, I signed up as a member while he was still on our team. Randy was my favorite player during his tenure because he gave me ample ammunition to harass Teenage Packer fans with (you need to use monosylabic words with them). I still love Randy, but am a Vikes fan first and foremost. I don't plan on changing this nickname, because of the fond memories of Randy destroying Paker chumps, breaking their backs in the playoffs last year and finally, achieving my lifelong goal: WIPING MY ASS on the Lambeau Field goalposts. I can't wait to watch the most overrated team in the league go down in flames this year. SKOL

By the way, sorry it took so long for my first post, but I have been finishing my bachelors degree this year and haven't even had time to spay the Packer fans I know.
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Greetings From the Wrong side of the Mississippi

Welcome bro! I see we have another fan "behind enemy lines"! Enjoy the site and the brew!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"supermoss84" wrote:
    That's right folks, native Wisconsinite here, born and raised in Madcity, and still live in Eau Claire. Despite that handicap, I overcame the propaganda machine that is Green Bay Packers football (I lack the necessary inbreeding), and have been a long-time loyal Vikes fan.
    Live in Eau Claire.... And your a vikings fan..... that means you get to use the disabled parking spot at andersons bar and grill off I think 124(not sure what road it was off of). Nothing beats front row parking right next to the door.

bryonfos is offline Starter

Welcome brother, a packer basher is always welcome.
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

OK smootpepper, I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult, but I have never heard of Anderson's bar, so the short bus trophy may belong to you.

P.S. Don't lick the windows
    Enjoy it while it lasts because after Farve retires the Packers are going to suck for another thirty years.

Ultravikfan and bryonfos, it is good to be in good company. Skol, borthers!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"supermoss84" wrote:
    OK smootpepper, I'm not sure if that was supposed to be an insult, but I have never heard of Anderson's bar, so the short bus trophy may belong to you.

P.S. Don't lick the windows
    Nope not an insult, or bashing you. I just figured since you live there you might have been to this place. I suggest you try here.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=5931783&ck=645617531&tab=B2C &ycat=95746674&city=Eau+Claire&state=WI&uzip=54701 &country=us&msa=2290&cs=4&ed=enmzc61o2TzqYuqm_2MSh ANrsAo1gH5MLUKzr7NZzBzF&stat=os:2:regular:regT:20:fbT:0

check out the parking spot next to the door on the way in. They have a disabled parking sign hanging there with a vikings logo on it so everytime I stop there I get the best parking spot in the lot.

heh, and your calling me a window licker. :roll: :lol:

PS. If you ever are in the mood for buffalo wings, this is the place to go on tuesday nights. All you can eat buffalo wings, and there pretty darn good too.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the board and good to see that they are some that manage to avoid the fate of others in the Wisconsin gene pool and pick the right team to support !
    You're in good company as we have a few on here that are behind 'enemy lines', so feel free to jump onto the forums
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

From one vike fan on the wrong side of the Mississippi to another!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast