Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Greetings from MICHIGAN

"Minnesota1975" wrote:
    Thank you all for the kind regards....even you Mr Woo. Guess what?

No im not a state fan either...Back when...Anthony carter days...My brother and i bled Maize and Blue...and those were fun days....it was a time. great games between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. But over the years we've come to realize that the Wolverines(Fab Five era....Basketball sucks by the way) are quite an arrogant college.

So...these days we sit around like most super bowls and pull for whatever team we hate the least. Usually it is someone other than Michigan. Go WVU...they should be good this year.

Im not really a modern day yankees fan...but when my dad was about 4 he had his picture taken next to Babe Ruth.....His dad like the Yankees and they've kind of been in the family ever since. So sorry...but i am a yankees fan. But trust me when i say its more for the Heritage than these guys today.

Thanks again guys...no hard feelings at all!

Go VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(keep the horns...per USA today in a February issue saying We had one of the BEST Classic Helmets in the History of NFL...we ranked like 7th all time!!)

Mike
    Welcome dude! We have both been fans for about the same amount of time so I can totally empathize with you...plus I grew up in Louisiana so I know all about the razzing from the locals (thank God the Saints sucked though...even though I had to put up with Cowturd fans there). I am a long-term Yankees fan as well, so you won't get any guff from me on that point...on the contrary, I will be rooting them on openly during baseball season, so feel free to join in with me! :lol:

Stick around awhile and join in the fun!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome, and have fun posting your thoughts and opinions on our Vikings.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Neumdog went to Michigan. BOOO to both of you.

The big house is only big cause y'all can't count. 106,000 my butt. I was there, it was like 40,000.

You cheer for the only team in the NFL that is worth it, so SKOL! Welcome!!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"Minnesota1975" wrote:
    Thank you all for the kind regards....even you Mr Woo. Guess what?

No im not a state fan either...Back when...Anthony carter days...My brother and i bled Maize and Blue...and those were fun days....it was a time. great games between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines. But over the years we've come to realize that the Wolverines(Fab Five era....Basketball sucks by the way) are quite an arrogant college.

So...these days we sit around like most super bowls and pull for whatever team we hate the least. Usually it is someone other than Michigan. Go WVU...they should be good this year.

Im not really a modern day yankees fan...but when my dad was about 4 he had his picture taken next to Babe Ruth.....His dad like the Yankees and they've kind of been in the family ever since. So sorry...but i am a yankees fan. But trust me when i say its more for the Heritage than these guys today.

Thanks again guys...no hard feelings at all!

Go VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(keep the horns...per USA today in a February issue saying We had one of the BEST Classic Helmets in the History of NFL...we ranked like 7th all time!!)

Mike
    Alright another Yankees fan!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Welcome to the greatest Vikings fan site!

Hope you enjoy all we have here, and we do have a ton of stuff!

Skol!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the best site to cheer for the purple! Post often! Skoal! ccasion5:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"Minnesota1975" wrote:
    Funny....but over here, ive been in a land all by myself for sometime. Coming across an occasional viking fan here or there. Since Super Bowl VIII (Jan13,1974) I can say i have been "with" the Vikings. Ironically my brother chose the Dolphins and that has been his love since then. Weve shared a lot of heartbreak together, he and I. Ive punched a lot of walls and put up with a lot of jabs from the locals here. Fortunately, the Lions have always been quite a joke all unto themselves and my counterparts could be only jealous. Anyway, just thought id say Hi. Apologies in advance however....im Old school. NFL Films, This week in Pro Football, type old school. I LOVED the old music BEFORE it was "in" again. Spiking? Showboating? That stuff can kiss my A--! Im not going to make a racial thing out of it, quite the contrary....Chuck Foreman NEVER Gloated in the endzone from day one. So, grow up and act like youve been there for Gods sake. So if i get some Old School jabs in from time to time...like i said, my apologies...believe me...were on the same side.
    I want to see what happen to our Red Wings here...Happen to The Minnesota Vikings....for The Purple to stand high with Lombardi in hand....many times before i die(hopefully)....

Mike
    As a former resident of your great state, I say welcome!

There is a huge advantage to living up there. You get to see the Vikes play every year and usually win!

Saw my first 2 games against the LIONS before finally seeing a game this past T-Giving in the motherland.

Welcome Ashore!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

vikingsfan42 is offline Training Camp

Try living in north carolina

vikingsfan42 is offline Training Camp

Here in gay ars N.C. all iget to see id the sucky panthers play every week

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

[quote="vikingsfan42"]Here in *** ars N.C. all iget to see id the sucky panthers play every week[/quote]

SORRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12