ivaylo is offline Waterboy

Greetings from London

Skol Vikings!

I am a Bulgarian living in London and a Vikings fan for about 5 years now. The combination probably sounds weird and obscure, however I can guarantee you all you got a dedicated fan on the other side of the pond. I've personally setup a Bulgarian NFL fan forum which I also manage as the game is super unpopular in my home land, however I am trying to fix that .

I hope to find any other London based Vikings fans here, so maybe we could grab some beers for game day or any other day for that matter - after all any time is good for a beer or more .

Anyways, I am happy to be in a purple community with a lot of other fans who share the same joys and pains I experience.

That's all for me for now. I will try and keep up in the regular forum discussions.

See you soon!
    Ivo

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Welcome to the site!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Greetings from London

Dobre doshal! Skol Vikings!!!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, and SKOL! Looking forward to your comments.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ivaylo View Post
    Skol Vikings!

I am a Bulgarian living in London and a Vikings fan for about 5 years now. The combination probably sounds weird and obscure, however I can guarantee you all you got a dedicated fan on the other side of the pond. I've personally setup a Bulgarian NFL fan forum which I also manage as the game is super unpopular in my home land, however I am trying to fix that .

I hope to find any other London based Vikings fans here, so maybe we could grab some beers for game day or any other day for that matter - after all any time is good for a beer or more .

Anyways, I am happy to be in a purple community with a lot of other fans who share the same joys and pains I experience.

That's all for me for now. I will try and keep up in the regular forum discussions.

See you soon!
    Ivo
    Valkommen and SKOL! We have several PPO members in the UK - including names such as "Johnson14", "AngloVike" and "ScottishVike". As I've not much of a clue about the geography of the British Isles, I don't know if any of them are near London, LOL.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Сърдечно посрещане и се радвам, че се присъедини!Очакваме да чуем от вас редовно

(I used Google Translate for that, hope you can read it! LOL)
    Last edited by shockzilla; 09-13-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Welcome! I was curious to know, l after reading your note, just which sports ARE popular in Bulgaria, since the NFL is not. I hope you will post often with us.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Welcome friend.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Ahhhh... another Vike fan to torment.

Seriously though welcome.. fine bunch of fans and people reside here. Just error a bit in their hue selection. lol.