Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Greetings from Iowa

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    Transportation Logistics...and kudos to anyone that can tell me what that is with out looking it up

and I'm assuming you got a PH degree prophet? and what the hell is with having the chiefs on over the Vikings??? I have met a lot more Vikings fans than I have Chiefs!
    Welcome, and feel free to express your opinions! :smile:

Transportation Logistics... my guess is distribution like shipping and supplying.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    Transportation Logistics...and kudos to anyone that can tell me what that is with out looking it up

and I'm assuming you got a PH degree prophet? and what the hell is with having the chiefs on over the Vikings??? I have met a lot more Vikings fans than I have Chiefs!
    '
    I have no idea...but I am assuming that NO ONE at FEMA has one of those judging from the Hurricane Katrina response! :lol:

Prophet, my degree is Just Deep! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Transportation logistics is shipping, whether it be household goods, military freight, or supplies from Walmart. It generally includes warehousing too. I used to work in transportation logistics.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator

way to go guys (and girl)! looks like DCPologirl and jimmymac nailed it! I really have no idea what I wanted to do so this was nice broad major. I could work for anything from Best Buy to a trucking company to a oil company to Target. Doing things as small as managing the pick up, delivery, and production schedules to as big as deciding where to build new warehouses, to bulid or lease, and all that fun stuff. Its a business degree, fairly high in demand and so far I have really enjoyed it!

And thanks for the great welcome everyone, this is just the type of place I was looking for to talk Vikings!

"I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12