Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    Welcome azuquita8...I must be weirdest of all. I don't hate either the Packers or da Bears (or the Lions for that matter). I guess it's partly because I live in NY, and never had Bear or Packer fans pissing on me. I hate the Raiders. Anyhow, welcome to the site.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #12
    azuquita8's Avatar
    azuquita8 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Welcome azuquita8...I must be weirdest of all. I don't hate either the Packers or da Bears (or the Lions for that matter). I guess it's partly because I live in NY, and never had Bear or Packer fans pissing on me. I hate the Raiders. Anyhow, welcome to the site.
    Not to worry; I don't care for the Raiders either - or either of the Mannings (probably because I can't stand Tennessee or Ole Miss, the colleges they played for).

  3. #13
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    Welcome to the site
    azuquita8.
    Always nice to have another NFCC fan, join the site and share their love of the game with us all.....






    Nordicned


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #14
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    Eagles fans are the worst... not so much Bears fans.

    Welcome to the site!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #15
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    "C" wrote:
    Eagles fans are the worst... not so much Bears fans.

    Welcome to the site!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
    I get to agree with C Mac D, on something finaly...

    EAGLES FANS SUCK ROCKS !


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,490

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Eagles fans are the worst... not so much Bears fans.

    Welcome to the site!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
    I get to agree with C Mac D, on something finaly...

    EAGLES FANS SUCK ROCKS !
    YOU DON'T THINK JACKSON IS GOING TO THE PRO BOWL?!?!?!?!
    lol
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    Welcome to PP.O. We hope for the Percy too

    Skål

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #18
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "azuquita8" wrote:
    First off, I'm one of the moderators over at DaBears, the Fan2Fan Alliance member board for Chicago Bear fans.
    I also happen to be a die-hard Florida Gator fan, and wanted to congratulate all of y'all on drafting Percy Harvin in Round 1 - as much as I would have liked to have seen him (or our other WR, Louis Murphy) come to the Bears, he was a good pick for your team.

    Yeah I know our two teams are NFC North rivals, but deep down Bear fans hate the Packers most of all.

    I look forward to chatting with some of you guys, and hope you'll come visit DaBears as well.

    Again, congrats, and one thing we can both say: "May God have PERCY on those Packers"!

    Thanks and BEAR DOWN!
    Welcome to the site az.
    Congrats to you too on getting Cutler.
    Hopefully the off season will prove the NFC North is a competitive division and get rid of that "weak division" rep it has.
    I look forward to a good season and may the best team win.
    Oh yeah, Packers suck!

    ;D ;D

    Pack93 if you read this the Bears suck too!
    ;D ;D

    I had go there but seriously welcome to the site and thanks for posting here.
    LOL.. equal opportunity "hating"..

    Welcome azuquita8... fine folks here.. just worship the incorrect hue!

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    welcome to the site

    SKOL!!

  10. #20
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Greetings from DaBears!

    "azuquita8" wrote:
    First off, I'm one of the moderators over at DaBears, the Fan2Fan Alliance member board for Chicago Bear fans.
    I also happen to be a die-hard Florida Gator fan, and wanted to congratulate all of y'all on drafting Percy Harvin in Round 1 - as much as I would have liked to have seen him (or our other WR, Louis Murphy) come to the Bears, he was a good pick for your team.

    Yeah I know our two teams are NFC North rivals, but deep down Bear fans hate the Packers most of all.

    I look forward to chatting with some of you guys, and hope you'll come visit DaBears as well.

    Again, congrats, and one thing we can both say: "May God have PERCY on those Packers"!

    Thanks and BEAR DOWN!
    I like you! Keep posting!!!
    I have never had anything against the Bears, I even cheered for you guys in the 2007 playoffs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Down go the Lions (how about Dabears)
    By ultravikingfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 04:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •