Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    azuquita8 is offline Waterboy

Greetings from DaBears!

First off, I'm one of the moderators over at DaBears, the Fan2Fan Alliance member board for Chicago Bear fans.
    I also happen to be a die-hard Florida Gator fan, and wanted to congratulate all of y'all on drafting Percy Harvin in Round 1 - as much as I would have liked to have seen him (or our other WR, Louis Murphy) come to the Bears, he was a good pick for your team.

Yeah I know our two teams are NFC North rivals, but deep down Bear fans hate the Packers most of all.

I look forward to chatting with some of you guys, and hope you'll come visit DaBears as well.

Again, congrats, and one thing we can both say: "May God have PERCY on those Packers"!

Thanks and BEAR DOWN!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Greetings from DaBears!

Cutler------>bitch of Jared.

welcome .
    El underdog.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"azuquita8" wrote:
    First off, I'm one of the moderators over at DaBears, the Fan2Fan Alliance member board for Chicago Bear fans.
    I also happen to be a die-hard Florida Gator fan, and wanted to congratulate all of y'all on drafting Percy Harvin in Round 1 - as much as I would have liked to have seen him (or our other WR, Louis Murphy) come to the Bears, he was a good pick for your team.

Yeah I know our two teams are NFC North rivals, but deep down Bear fans hate the Packers most of all.

I look forward to chatting with some of you guys, and hope you'll come visit DaBears as well.

Again, congrats, and one thing we can both say: "May God have PERCY on those Packers"!

Thanks and BEAR DOWN!
    Welcome to the site az.
    Congrats to you too on getting Cutler.
    Hopefully the off season will prove the NFC North is a competitive division and get rid of that "weak division" rep it has.
    I look forward to a good season and may the best team win.
    Oh yeah, Packers suck!
    ;D ;D

Pack93 if you read this the Bears suck too!
    ;D ;D

I had go there but seriously welcome to the site and thanks for posting here.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

I visit Dabears website, got nice people there. Looking foward to chatting with you and ill be over to do alittle smack talking

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome.

I am a member there but rarely post. Good site. Congrats on Cutler! Wish we had a QB.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome.

If you and I were in charge, I think we might be able to work out something of a trade, Harvin for Cutler.
    LOL!

Seriously, I am happy we got Harvin also.
    I hope he makes an impact from the first moment he is on the field.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome to the boards azuquita8, Looking forward to alot of "Lord Have Mercy Touchdown Percy". Congrats on grabbing Cutler, tho' I don't think he's much better than Orton. Look forward to some friendly football banter. Skol. 8)

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"azuquita8" wrote:

Thanks and BEAR DOWN!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

I'm one of the weird ones who "hate" the Bears more than the Packers.
    I guess that's because when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, the Bears were good from time-to-time and the Packers just plain sucked.

Walter Payton, for example, is my pick for best RB of all-time.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

azuquita8 is offline Waterboy

Thanks all; I'm also glad we got Cutler.
    NOW we need to build an offense around him - especially with some receivers who can actually hang onto the ball.

The NFC North is slowly coming back, and if some speed on offense can be infused in, especially from guys who've played in the SEC, our division will have a little more clout and better competition - even though Detroit drafted Stafford, they won't rebuild overnight but with the changes they're making, they can bounce back if they make good decisions.

JeffSeimon is offline Starter

"Zeus" wrote:
    "azuquita8" wrote:

Thanks and BEAR DOWN!
    Valkommen and SKOL!

I'm one of the weird ones who "hate" the Bears more than the Packers.
    I guess that's because when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s, the Bears were good from time-to-time and the Packers just plain sucked.

Walter Payton, for example, is my pick for best RB of all-time.

=Z=
    I couldn't agree more. I hate those Packers but the Bears are the team that I hate the most.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast