skolgirl77 is offline Waterboy

greetings from Cincinnati!!!

Hello...I was so glad to meet you all and celebrate our season opener with Purple Pride!!! Came in from Cincinnati Ohio and felt like I was with family, thank you for the warm welcome!!! I am 34 years old born and raisea Vikings fan but living in Bengals country..my hubby and I started traveling out to Minnie about 5 Years
    ago to see the games at the dome with the best fans ever. Until yesterday we would walk around and take it all in but never really knew anyone to hang out with. So glad to have found this group of great folks so now when we make the trip we can hang out and party with Purple Pride!!!!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skolgirl77 View Post
    Hello...I was so glad to meet you all and celebrate our season opener with Purple Pride!!! Came in from Cincinnati Ohio and felt like I was with family, thank you for the warm welcome!!! I am 34 years old born and raisea Vikings fan but living in Bengals country..my hubby and I started traveling out to Minnie about 5 Years
    ago to see the games at the dome with the best fans ever. Until yesterday we would walk around and take it all in but never really knew anyone to hang out with. So glad to have found this group of great folks so now when we make the trip we can hang out and party with Purple Pride!!!!
    Great to meet you!! SKOL, and welcome to the site!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by skolgirl77 View Post
    Was nice to meet you both with Pat on Sunday! Always makes the drive home better when you've got the warm feeling of victory in your tummy!

SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Well, I wasn't there but I'm much closer to your neck of the woods, in Indianapolis. Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride! I hope to get to meet all of the gang someday.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?