Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    uwreckme is offline Waterboy

Greetings All...

Fan from Canada here. Me and a buddy are making a trek down from Yorkton Saskatchewan Canada to see your Vikes play a game on Nov 22nd. We're football fans through and through, and are rabid about our Saskatchewan Roughriders, but have been a closet Vikings fan forever. Love to party, and wanting to hook up and do some tailgaiting before the game...if anyone can help us out, let me know, and we'll get at it...skol...!!! We'll be in sec 136 row 15 for the game too...

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Greetings All...

You're from Canada, eh. What's that aboot.

Welcome to the site. I am from Alberta
    We're bringing purple back.

Heh, hard to tell with that logo of yours...good win for the Vikes today, watched on the telly, and can't wait for the live action game on the 22nd. You ever made it out for a game...?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site.
    Just pay attention to the threads adn one will be started that will give information out for the tailgate, but typically, they happen in Purple Lot 1.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"uwreckme" wrote:
    Fan from Canada here. Me and a buddy are making a trek down from Yorkton Saskatchewan Canada to see your Vikes play a game on Nov 22nd. We're football fans through and through, and are rabid about our Saskatchewan Roughriders, but have been a closet Vikings fan forever. Love to party, and wanting to hook up and do some tailgaiting before the game...if anyone can help us out, let me know, and we'll get at it...skol...!!! We'll be in sec 136 row 15 for the game too...
    Valkommen and SKOL!

PPO has a tailgate party before every game in Purple Lot #1.
    Keep an eye on the Vikings Fan Forum - there will be a thread for the tailgate party with all the details.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Thanks for the welcome folks, and we will be keeping our eyes on the threads for party details...want to get some in for the experience etc...we do it up right for our home games up here, and want the NFL experience too, especially the Vikes...'hurrarop!'

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

"uwreckme" wrote:
    Heh, hard to tell with that logo of yours...good win for the Vikes today, watched on the telly, and can't wait for the live action game on the 22nd. You ever made it out for a game...?
    I have been to two games actually. Against the Saints when culpepper got his roll on in 2005 and last year against the packers when they missed that kick
    We're bringing purple back.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!!

Thanks Badlands, glad to be here...waitin' for the 22nd...let the party begin...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast