Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Friends of the vikings

"NordicNed" wrote:
    Rob,
    It's really great to see you come out of the closet and show that Purple Love I know your hiding deep inside..... ;D

So everyone knows,
    I met Rob when I asked the hotel last Jan., about local taxi info. They wanted $150 to take CTViking and I, to the nearest airport. I asked the girls at the hotel if any had a BF or Husband who would help for a little less.

Rob's wife stepped up to the plate and called Rob. Rob not only helped CTV and I, but we all hit it right off, and got along very well, sharing our love for the game of football.
    I never lost touch with Rob, and this time I flew out to get the RV that had broke down.
    Rob picked me and David up at the airport and took us to the RV and then we went back to his house for a cook-out and nights rest before leaving for home.
    Only thing is, next morning, engine blew again and stuck again.
    This time, Rob invited David and I into his familys home. We've become even closer friends and dam near close to feeling like family.

One thing in life that makes me very happy to know is the fact that there is some really good, down to earth people, still left in this country of ours.
    I'll be forever rewarded for meeting Rob and his family, because of the new friendship I have made with them.
    Plus, I think Rob's oldest daughter has a little crush on David.
    How?
    Because I noticed Rob loading the shotgun and keeping it nearby at all times....LOL

Thanks Rob and Welcome to my other Home, PPO.

lI can never thank you enough my friend,

Ned
    Have you shared your love of cocks with him yet?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

i Think we're gonna wait on that lol
    8)

NordicNed is online now Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Rob,
    It's really great to see you come out of the closet and show that Purple Love I know your hiding deep inside..... ;D

So everyone knows,
    I met Rob when I asked the hotel last Jan., about local taxi info. They wanted $150 to take CTViking and I, to the nearest airport. I asked the girls at the hotel if any had a BF or Husband who would help for a little less.

Rob's wife stepped up to the plate and called Rob. Rob not only helped CTV and I, but we all hit it right off, and got along very well, sharing our love for the game of football.
    I never lost touch with Rob, and this time I flew out to get the RV that had broke down.
    Rob picked me and David up at the airport and took us to the RV and then we went back to his house for a cook-out and nights rest before leaving for home.
    Only thing is, next morning, engine blew again and stuck again.
    This time, Rob invited David and I into his familys home. We've become even closer friends and dam near close to feeling like family.

One thing in life that makes me very happy to know is the fact that there is some really good, down to earth people, still left in this country of ours.
    I'll be forever rewarded for meeting Rob and his family, because of the new friendship I have made with them.
    Plus, I think Rob's oldest daughter has a little crush on David.
    How?
    Because I noticed Rob loading the shotgun and keeping it nearby at all times....LOL

Thanks Rob and Welcome to my other Home, PPO.

lI can never thank you enough my friend,

Ned
    Have you shared your love of cocks with him yet?

=Z=

I sure did, you already knew that Zeus....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks for keeping an eye (and helping out) on ole Neddy and company.
    ;D

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

congrats on the SB, and welcome to PP.O even as a Steelerfan.

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome to PPO friend hillshaveeyesPA, a friend of Neds, is a friend of ours. Looking forward to a exciting season.

Json is offline GM

He may not say it though, but ask him about his boys shorts lol.... yeah Ned we know why you bought a pair of bright yellow shorts in PA! There's only one thing gold represents in PA lol!
    It's possible it was to help hide pee stains
    ;D

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"hillshaveeyesPA" wrote:
    Don't let ned kid you guys, after a week in PA, I can sense the steeler fever sneaking up on him lol. He may not say it though, but ask him about his boys shorts lol.... yeah Ned we know why you bought a pair of bright yellow shorts in PA! There's only one thing gold represents in PA lol! Also It was no problem helping NED. It started back in December when he was on his way to the Giants game. I've never watched a Vikings game until then And I caught myself rooting and enjoying the vikings win and entrance to the playoffs... Im still hoping to see the Vikes vs My steelers in SB 44 and if thats the case Ima have myself a trip to Conn. to watch it with ned. 8)
    Yellow shorts aren't uncommon for Ned...although he usually wears the "Yellow in front, brown in back" ones...a wee problem with incontinence I think.
    Perthaps Ned was afraid it was passed along?

As for saving Ned....you've met the guy...did you really think we'd THANK you?!?!!?
    Are you KIDDING me?!?!?!?
    I renamed my dog Rob and I've been kicking him non-stop for a week!!!
    THANK you?
    That's like thanking the person who "saved" you from winning the lottery!!!

In all seriousness, nice to hear that there are still great people scattered about the place.
    Ned usually finds a way to sniff them out.

...even if you are a Steelers fan...

.. we can't ALL be perfect.

Caine

nice lol everyone real nice poor ned is so upset hes thinkin bout drivin his rv back to hills have eyes pa and just finding the nearest cliff to drive off of... and i thank you too cause it would be me who'd have to go get him lol!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast