Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

First Post

I'm no draft "geek" but I have inside information (NOT!!). Mike Williams is gonna fall to #7 and we are going to take him!! Taylor, may surprise people though cuz he's a Florida boy and may do they have talent down there!! Oh, by the way, welcome aboard Lundar!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lundar is offline Waterboy

First Post

Sorry it took time to get back to my own post, but I have had some serious computer problems.

I DO think either Mike Williams or Derrick Johnson will be there, here's why...

It looks to me now that there is a good shot that Alex Smith worked his way up into the top 6. According to NFL.com, he received a standing ovation after his workout at the University of Utah. Rodgers's workout was said to be equal to Smith's, so I think they may BOTH squeeze into the top 6. If both do, and 2 of the 3 top RB's go before our pick, we will have one of our guys at #7. My guess is that the following players will go in the top 6 (in no specific order):

A Rodgers
    R. Brown
    A. Smith
    B. Edwards
    C. Benson
    Williams or Johnson at #6, the Vike's take who is left and the Cards take Cadillac. My early guess is we get Johnson.
    Basically we want at least the 2 qb's and 2 rb's to go, OR 1 qb and 3 RB's. If either happens, we are in good shape.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

First Post

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm no draft "geek" but I have inside information (NOT!!). Mike Williams is gonna fall to #7 and we are going to take him!! Taylor, may surprise people though cuz he's a Florida boy and may do they have talent down there!! Oh, by the way, welcome aboard Lundar!!
    I hope you are right cause P.Burris is meeting with the giants again. We need mike williams badly and one good linebacker ie ed hartwell.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

First Post

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I hope you are right cause P.Burris is meeting with the giants again. We need mike williams badly and one good linebacker ie ed hartwell.
    Rumor is that Hartwell is looking at the Seahawks, the Chiefs and the Falcons.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2002210142_hawk17.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

First Post

Burress is gone to the giants, oh well, we're better off with a guy in the draft!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12