Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Finally a winning record.

"El" wrote:
    "Syphilis" wrote:
    So as you can tell this is my first post.
    I've been reading the forums for a few months now and now I finally decided to join.
    I, like the rest of you have been riding the crazy roller coaster that is the vikings season this year.
    I never had much faith in childress and jackson but that has recently changed and hopefully for good.
    I'm not sure how old you guys are on here but I'm a little young (22) but have been a huge fan of vikings football my whole life.
    I was even at the game when gary anderson missed the field goal to cost us the NFC championship and a trip to the superbowl.
    Well I am happy to be a vikings fan again and lets hope they break minnesota tradition this year by not falling apart! ;D
    Nice nickname.You don´t have to put an avatar to make us believe in your nick ....

Appears to me he could just use yours!!!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

LOL nice name. I am 27 but I know there are several on here around your age.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Syphilis" wrote:
    So as you can tell this is my first post.
    I've been reading the forums for a few months now and now I finally decided to join.
    I, like the rest of you have been riding the crazy roller coaster that is the vikings season this year.
    I never had much faith in childress and jackson but that has recently changed and hopefully for good.
    I'm not sure how old you guys are on here but I'm a little young (22) but have been a huge fan of vikings football my whole life.
    I was even at the game when gary anderson missed the field goal to cost us the NFC championship and a trip to the superbowl.
    Well I am happy to be a vikings fan again and lets hope they break minnesota tradition this year by not falling apart! ;D
    Valkommen and SKOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome to PP.O

Skål

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hell yes a winning record and lets hope it stays that way.

Welcome and skol!

[img width=450 height=360]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.jpg[/img]

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I agree nice nic but no need to show any pics of why and no spreading the christmas cheer that special way if ya know what i mean. Welcome to the site. We are The Number one fan friendly site for Vikings fans worldwide! I cant believe the reception you get here. Awesome people. They will help you if you need it, try and help find tix if they can, and invite you to the tailgate when they dont even know you just to have alot of fun! I was chatting the whole game last week. Awesome first time I had ever done that great experience. Plan on doing that when i am not at the game which is usually the case. So being that I live in the Brainerd Lakes area I live out the in the sticks far from habitat! But close enough that if there is a black out I am far out enough to get the game! So black out games are at my house! Just have to come to Staples, bring ur own beer and food lol j/k
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Welcome to the boards!

Skol!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Welcome aboard the long boat to the playoffs. Does it hurt to pee in the snow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12