Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally......

ElBarto is offline Starter

Finally......

Hi guys & gals ,

Allow me to (re)introduce myself, my name is hoooooo……elbarto?!?! :scratch:

Yes, that’s right another English Vikes fan signing up, two in a week that must be a record.

28 years old and been a fan of the Purple for about 4 years, it was actually the Giants championship game that convinced me to follow the Vikings. Live in Manchester which for those who don’t know is oop north in England. I’m still relatively knew to the game so I might not know as much as everyone else and at times may make stupid comments – but hey Packer fans do that all the time, why can’t I

I’ll do my best and not duplicate topics or start threads in the wrong section, I don’t want TNT coming round and kicking my ass……………or do I :wink:

Oh, if at times it seems like I’m taking the piss I’m not, that’s just how I show love :tongue:

Now I believe someone mentioned beer :drunken:

Let the fun and games begin

V – I – K – I – N – G – S

Skol Vikings, let’s go!!!!!

PS Cheers Anglo :thumbright:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Finally......

Wow, another chap from the UK! Glad to have you aboard!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Finally......

"ElBarto" wrote:
    Hi guys & gals I'm 28 years old and been a fan of the Purple for about 4 years, it was actually the Giants championship game that convinced me to follow the Vikings. PS Cheers Anglo :thumbright:
    Are you for real Elbarto? What was it about the 2000 Championship game that made you follow your team? If you're for real you're a better man than me. To be honest 41-donut was pretty much the low point for me.

I didn't realize it until now but "gullible" is a word that's not in the dictionary.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    Hi guys & gals I'm 28 years old and been a fan of the Purple for about 4 years, it was actually the Giants championship game that convinced me to follow the Vikings. PS Cheers Anglo :thumbright:
    Are you for real Elbarto? What was it about the 2000 Championship game that made you follow your team? If you're for real you're a better man than me. To be honest 41-donut was pretty much the low point for me.

I didn't realize it until now but "gullible" is a word that's not in the dictionary.
    Hello to you as well Skol ,

I'm 100% real. That was the season I started watching football and had seen a couple of Vike game and was leaning towards supporting them. Then came the Giants game and I thought that any team that could implode like that HAD to be the team for me. They kinda reminded me a soccer team I supported at the time.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Finally......

Cheerio, mate! Welcome to the BEST Viking fan site in the land!!!! Good to 'ave you aboard!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"ElBarto" wrote:
    soccer team
    I thought it was "football"??

Alright, enough with the suspicions... as long as it isn't a stupid Packer trick... WELCOME ABOARD !!

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"SKOL" wrote:
    "ElBarto" wrote:
    soccer team
    I thought it was "football"??

Alright, enough with the suspicions... as long as it isn't a stupid Packer trick... WELCOME ABOARD !!
    :lol: :lol:

If I'd put football you'd have assumed it was American football, as this is a US site I thought I'd use US terminology.

Wait until Anglo shows up, he'll vouch for me...........I hope

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Finally......

I see the giant FINALY... im thinking we signed someone big but i come to waste 2 minutes of my life, thank you :angryfire:

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Finally......

:angryfire: To you too buddy !! :wink:

BTW you're in the Free Beer forum so I don't know why you'd expect it to be Vikings related.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Finally......

I assume you're a big MU fan, too, Elbarto??
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast