Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Bossk's Avatar
    Bossk is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Fan for 32 years

    Because that is how old I am.
    Grew up in southern Minnesota and eastern S. Dakota.

  2. #2
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "Bossk" wrote:
    Because that is how old I am.
    Grew up in southern Minnesota and eastern S. Dakota.
    Welcome... You have seen the best and the worst the vikings have to offer tell us some more about yourself and I will buy you a virtual beer

  3. #3
    Bossk's Avatar
    Bossk is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    Live in Minneapolis as a house husband.
    My wife makes too much money for me to work. 8)
    Plan on attending many games this year and expect a playoff year from the Vikes.

  4. #4
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "Bossk" wrote:
    Live in Minneapolis as a house husband.
    My wife makes too much money for me to work.
    8)
    Plan on attending many games this year and expect a playoff year from the Vikes.
    You luck some bitch! I envy you man. My parents ask me what i wanna do with my life and i said marry a woman with a really good paying job and golf for a living! 8)

    You should buy me a beer but since i promised here ya go: Polygamy Porter: Why just have one?



  5. #5
    Bossk's Avatar
    Bossk is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    Oh yeah......... I golf alot too.


    Sure, you're right, this one's on me.

  6. #6
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "Bossk" wrote:
    Oh yeah......... I golf alot too.


    Sure, you're right, this one's on me.
    What does the wife do for a living?

  7. #7
    Bossk's Avatar
    Bossk is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    Well, that did not work, and I can't seem to get it to work but I was trying to post a picture of a Guiness.

  8. #8
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "Bossk" wrote:
    Well, that did not work, and I can't seem to get it to work but I was trying to post a picture of a Guiness.
    You need to press the image button and use the image URL.

    The button is -> (Right of) Youtube Put image url in between those

  9. #9
    Bossk's Avatar
    Bossk is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Bossk" wrote:
    Oh yeah......... I golf alot too.


    Sure, you're right, this one's on me.
    What does the wife do for a living?
    Surgical Podiatrist.
    Foot and ankle surgery, mostly sports related.

  10. #10
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Fan for 32 years

    "Bossk" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "Bossk" wrote:
    Oh yeah......... I golf alot too.


    Sure, you're right, this one's on me.
    What does the wife do for a living?
    Surgical Podiatrist.
    Foot and ankle surgery, mostly sports related.
    I seriously envy you I mean I want to be you LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. is 27 years old a little old?
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:14 AM
  2. 9/11: Six Years Later
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. This years Vikings: Shades of last years Saints?
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
  4. See what 50 years will do...
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 04:07 PM
  5. 3 years already!
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •