Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Erm.... Go Pack Go?

Hey, I'm a 17 year old Dutch.... Packer fan.

Calm down, calm down, I'm not here to bash any of you or make weird comments on pretty much every thread. I actually came over here, because of some people like Formo, Vikesrule and Foster on the Packershome forum.

I haven't been a football fan for that long, started following the game since the 2006 season I think. Obviously, I'm not an expert, but I do think I know alot about the game and historical players, as I'm pretty nerdy and love to watch old footage and read all about the history of the NFL, teams and players.

I'm still a student and have a lot of spare time, which I pretty often spent browsing forums, playing Madden, Fifa etc. or working.

Hope you Purple people won't mind another Packers fan hagning around your forum. ^^
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Erm.... Go Pack Go?

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Calm down, calm down, I'm not here to bash any of you or make weird comments on pretty much every thread. I actually came over here, because of some people like Formo, Vikesrule and Foster on the Packershome forum.

I haven't been a football fan for that long, started following the game since the 2006 season I think. Obviously, I'm not an expert, but I do think I know alot about the game and historical players, as I'm pretty nerdy and love to watch old footage and read all about the history of the NFL, teams and players.

I'm still a student and have a lot of spare time, which I pretty often spent browsing forums, playing Madden, Fifa etc. or working.

Hope you Purple people won't mind another Packers fan hagning around your forum. ^^
    Welcome to the site Rockmolder!

Nah, we don't mind. We are always open to welcoming fans from any other team, including rivals.

I hate to burst your bubble, but come Sunday, the Lions will be 1-15.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Welcome!

Although I'm not too happy about the Pack not helping us back into the playoffs this past week
    :P
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Rockmolder" wrote:

Good to see you.
    You do know that the Dutch always look better in Purple than Green don't you? We are here to help you with that.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

welcome

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Welcome to the site my funny green and yellow friend......

Just Kidding.
    Hang around.
    Ask questions.......
    There are alot of posters on here who have some pretty good/indepth knowledge. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome to the site

SKOL!!

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

Welcome.
    I'm only into bashing one team, the Pats.
    That is because I was raised herein New England, and I know the history of the franchise, and their fickle-fair-weather fans.
    (Many are family and friends.)
    That is one franchise which has proven they cannot truly succeed without cheating.
    (See: Spygate.)
    I also respect the Packers, their history as well as the history of their fan support.
    Send me a PM and I'll give you info. on something that will interest you, entertain you and teach you much about the history of the NFL, the Vikes, the Pack, and the Pats / Spygate scandal.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:

Just Kidding.
    Hang around.
    Ask questions.......
    There are alot of posters on here who have some pretty good/indepth knowledge. ;D
    Just be careful of this one's spreadsheet.. no one has ever seen it, but about every 5th comment it is referred to..
    ;D

Rock.. welcome to a fine forum with a great base of posters.. be respectful in your jest, and you will have ample entertainment here.

Truly fine folk..

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Just Kidding.
    Hang around.
    Ask questions.......
    Just be careful of this one's spreadsheet.. no one has ever seen it, but about every 5th comment it is referred to..

;D

Rock.. welcome to a fine forum with a great base of posters.. be respectful in your jest, and you will have ample entertainment here.

Truly fine folk..
    Just for that.......

You are the first ever to drop a column or two...... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast